Best Uni Photo thread

Old November 7th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
K. Magnus

Default Best Uni Photo thread

nice pictures miles, where did you get them?

--
K. Magnus
K. Magnus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13494

Old November 7th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

thanks. what you cant see for the first one is I have to land on a
slippery slop and pedal wildly into a burm.

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

dan de man wrote:
this game is worse that playing Rock Paper Sissors on an internet forum

aim: kiloornish
email:
mornish's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658

Old November 7th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

Dang, you are amazing.
How big is that drop?

--
habbywall

Coker: Coming in 6-8 days!!!
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old November 7th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

bcwheelriderguyhehehehehe wrote:
Sweet pics man who took em? They look awsome. What pedals are you
riding? they look white

my dad and my friend.

haha, yeah they are white. Sealed mag pedals with the perfect grip for
trials and muni. so smooth and nice!

you can get them at danscomp. DK distortion pedals.

I think the drop was about 4 feet. later on that trail I did a near 6
ft drop to flat, being as silly as I am, and pooped my tire. Had to
walk all the way back

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

Old November 7th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eroick

Nice pics, nice drop. I want to ride it

--
Eroick

--Eric Evenchick

My MSN:

but 3 degrees is like a heat wave!! woohoo.

Eroick's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10884

Old November 7th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I want to ride it again

one from CMW...
this one has painful memories.
very painful memories...

[image: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...h/CMWpick.jpg]

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

Old November 7th 06, 05:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

hmm, the camera batteries went flat right after that picture

|Filename: 1.JPG |

tobbogonist

Unicycle: Gives me somewhere to sit when i walk
'Ivans Diary, made me laugh' (http://tinyurl.com/yb6km4)

mornish wrote:
I did a near 6 ft drop to flat and pooped my tire.

Chexjc wrote:
...i mean he could walk on water couldn't he?
i'm no expert in the field..but i think that'd be harder to do than
unicycle

tobbogonist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12176

Old November 7th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?...itemId=289822]

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?...itemId=289832]

http://tinyurl.com/yg5rla

some of the principality of liechtenstein

--
turtle
turtle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11288

Old November 7th 06, 10:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

blabla

|Filename: DSC00517klein.jpg |

Old November 7th 06, 11:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GILD

I've just put Turtle's pics /\ /\ into a post for all those (like me)
who are too lazy to click links.

The shadow knows...

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&d=1162894507]

[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/att...&d=1162894554]

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)