rec.bicycles.racing on last legs

Old November 30th 12, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

Default rec.bicycles.racing on last legs

less than 100 posts this month.
is it worthwhile continuing?
Old November 30th 12, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On 30/11/2012 21:09, thirty-six wrote:

less than 100 posts this month.
is it worthwhile continuing?

Yes! For the sake of the children!

UD

Old December 1st 12, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
TheCoz

On Nov 30, 3:09*pm, thirty-six wrote:
less than 100 posts this month.
is it worthwhile continuing?

We need to move on.
Coz
Old December 1st 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default rec.bicycles.racing on last legs - going the way of the Twinkie,the Ding Dong, the Cupcake, the Dong Ring, etc

It's done for the most part. Everyone's moved on to facebook. Except
Magilla and his new Liz Hatch look a like girlfriend.

Old December 1st 12, 04:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

thirty-six a écrit profondement:

| less than 100 posts this month.
| is it worthwhile continuing?

It traditionally died off somewhat in winter time.

But people seem to prefer moderated email lists these days.

Join Davey's list

just email with subject "subscribe" [or
"unsubscribe" if you want off.]

Rules? There aren't any

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
Old December 1st 12, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On 01/12/2012 04:03, Davey Crockett wrote:
thirty-six a écrit profondement:

| less than 100 posts this month.
| is it worthwhile continuing?

It traditionally died off somewhat in winter time.

But people seem to prefer moderated email lists these days.

Join Davey's list

just email with subject "subscribe" [or
"unsubscribe" if you want off.]

Rules? There aren't any

Um, "subject "subscribe" [or "unsubscribe" if you want off.] is rules.
You have to have rules. There's always rules...

UD

Old December 1st 12, 05:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted Bell

"thirty-six" wrote in message
less than 100 posts this month.
is it worthwhile continuing?

Is it any wonder? Most of what's posted here is ignorant
drivel by wannabe or can't-cut-it cyclists, vindictive Lance
Armstrong haters, uninformed couch potatoes and other
inane blabbermouths with nothing worthwhile to say. The
only decent posts I've read in the past several weeks were
by "Free Willy" and he was called all sorts of names including
"troll' when he was about the only one talking about racing.

~Ted Bell~

Old December 1st 12, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_7_]

Ted wrote:
"thirty-six" wrote in message
less than 100 posts this month.
is it worthwhile continuing?

Is it any wonder? Most of what's posted here is ignorant
drivel by wannabe or can't-cut-it cyclists, vindictive Lance
Armstrong haters, uninformed couch potatoes and other
inane blabbermouths with nothing worthwhile to say. The
only decent posts I've read in the past several weeks were
by "Free Willy" and he was called all sorts of names including
"troll' when he was about the only one talking about racing.
~Ted Bell~

Sure Ted, now take your meds and have a little lie down. Maybe you'll have a nice dream about Lance racing clean.
--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Old December 3rd 12, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Dec 1, 1:17*am, TheCoz wrote:
On Nov 30, 3:09*pm, thirty-six wrote:

less than 100 posts this month.
is it worthwhile continuing?

We need to move on.
Coz

really, I looked back at November 92 and found a rather interesting
post regarding the effects of riding rollers on a carpet. I must say
I've never enjoyed the described electrcal effect as I only used the
club and divisional competition rollers which were sited on
floorboards IIRC. Not having my own didn't stop me beating all-
comers. It heloed that I missed the chain-gang on those nights.
Old December 3rd 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
thirty-six

On Dec 1, 4:03*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
thirty-six a écrit profondement:

| less than 100 posts this month.
| is it worthwhile continuing?

It traditionally died off somewhat in winter time.

But people seem to prefer moderated email lists these days.

can so many be so scared of challenging opinions?
my views change and I've already been dismissed from at least three
moderated goups for expressing my challenging opnions.

Join Davey's list

what do I get out of it? what do you get out of it? who can see
it? is it public?
will my thoughts be guaranteed to live on for 250 years?

just email with subject "subscribe" [or
"unsubscribe" if you want off.]

trouble is I've not bothered to set up a newseader and forgot how so
am using googlegroups.

Rules? There aren't any

what's the exceptions?