Where do you lot live then

Old November 17th 05, 03:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Where do you lot live then

Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Old November 17th 05, 04:00 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"spademan o---[) *" wrote in message
oups.com...
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Aight. I'm in.

-CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old November 17th 05, 04:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

* spademan o---[) * :
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Heh, ok I'm in too.

Jason
Old November 17th 05, 04:11 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Jason wrote:
* spademan o---[) * :

Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Heh, ok I'm in too.

Ditto, my best helmet hair shot.

Shawn
Old November 17th 05, 04:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet
down. http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

I B Derr.

Bill "hope posting a pic isn't an invite into my machine by Frapper Hackers
(fun to say though)" S.

Old November 17th 05, 05:05 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Shawn wrote:
Jason wrote:

* spademan o---[) * :

Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Heh, ok I'm in too.

Ditto, my best helmet hair shot.

Shawn

You look mahvelous, dahling!

I realized I have very few photos of myself. I guess it's because I'm
always on the other side of the camera.

So, here's a suggestion to everyone. How about for the pics, make it
local (Mitch). So it goes with the dot on the map.

Matt
Old November 17th 05, 05:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

MattB wrote:
Shawn wrote:

Jason wrote:

* spademan o---[) * :

Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Heh, ok I'm in too.

Ditto, my best helmet hair shot.

Shawn

You look mahvelous, dahling!

I realized I have very few photos of myself. I guess it's because I'm
always on the other side of the camera.

So, here's a suggestion to everyone. How about for the pics, make it
local (Mitch). So it goes with the dot on the map.

Matt

You really want to see my local pics? I don't think I have any with me
in it, but I'll look.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 17th 05, 05:18 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

MattB wrote:

I realized I have very few photos of myself. I guess it's because I'm
always on the other side of the camera.

ISTR a few mug shots over the years; you didn't get one made into a keychain
fob?!?

So, here's a suggestion to everyone. How about for the pics, make it
local (Mitch). So it goes with the dot on the map.

Mine ain't local, either. (Hint: JD took it, and I'm sure you've ridden
it! Heck, might even be from that ride we did together?)

Sornidementia

Old November 17th 05, 05:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

MattB wrote:
Shawn wrote:

Jason wrote:

* spademan o---[) * :

Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Heh, ok I'm in too.

Ditto, my best helmet hair shot.

Shawn

You look mahvelous, dahling!

It's better to look good than feel good. Man, I was so sick that day.
:-p

I realized I have very few photos of myself. I guess it's because I'm
always on the other side of the camera.

My wife likes to act like she can't figure out a shutter release.
Shawn says "What, you stupid or somethin'?"
Susie says "That's doctor stupid to you asshole."
We've been married like that for 20 years too. :-)

So, here's a suggestion to everyone. How about for the pics, make it
local (Mitch). So it goes with the dot on the map.

C'mon Matt, that doesn't look like Jersey to you?

Shawn
Old November 17th 05, 05:56 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:

Shawn wrote:

Jason wrote:

* spademan o---[) * :

[...]

Just a suggestion, but when your pic comes up associated with PA, it
just isn't believable.

Matt