I want to join muni militia!!!!!

Old February 19th 04, 07:10 PM
thinuniking

Default I want to join muni militia!!!!!

I live in the uk and want to join muni militia how can I get a t in the
uk.
I don't want to join hell on one wheel as I have lived on earth all my
life and never came from hell!!!! I don't know of any other gang's. And
I am not letting thunderwheels take my turf!!!!
gangless Ben

--
thinuniking - Exeter unicycle meet 28th of feb

If you don't need new underwear it wasn't worth it.
thinuniking's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294

Old February 19th 04, 07:25 PM
zod

yes yes, mUni Militia shirts for all dangit

You know you want a 30 year old redneck in the militia

--
zod - Icey Hot Stunta(z)
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old February 19th 04, 08:09 PM
Checkernuts

I have gotten a few other people asking for Militia Shirts lately it
seems the one wheel death squad is ready for another batch of shirts. As
it stands right now I dont have any more shirts as I only printed up one
for every person who preordered them, arround 30 total were printed up.
I dont know how many stickers are left either from what MoJoe printed
up.

As far as making more of them goes I'll get on it as soon as I can, this
time they will be done professionally though as I dont have the time to
sit and hand ghetto print each one and **** up the design differently on
each shirt. That or I'll actually purchase the correct materials to so a
decent screen printing job.

If anyone else would like to take the initiative to making more militia
shirts thats cool too.

Mike aka Chex

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

Old February 19th 04, 08:28 PM
daino149

I'll take a shirt and sticker too.

Any idea on the cost and shipping?

Thanks mike.

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

there ain't enough body armor in the country for me to try that. -- Ken
on the mtbr forum in reference to MUni

Old February 19th 04, 08:49 PM
zod

daino149 wrote:
*I'll take a shirt and sticker too.

Any idea on the cost and shipping?

Thanks mike. *

to ship to you...... $70

Old February 20th 04, 12:34 AM
harper

Chex did a fantastic job on the last set of shirts and got a plethora of
complaints and headaches for the effort he put into it. He promised to
deliver a ghetto style silk screened shirt with irregular lettering and
non uniform printing and that was exactly what he delivered. They were
true ghetto style made-in-your-kitchen shirts and that was one of the
primary appeals. He included shipping in the already ridiculously low
price. AND STILL THEY COMPLAINED! Not to mention the idiotic exchange
over the "controversial" slogan.

I also think he got screwed in the process. People payed late so he had
to front the money or they didn't pay at all or said that they wanted
one and then gave no mailing information or return address. If we are
lucky enough that he does it again you can BLAME ME PERSONALLY if the
price goes up because I will pressure him to jack it up enough that he
doesn't have to scramble around for the funds for the project. Jeez, he
even did all the labor for free.

--
harper - Statuesque

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Stoke your own thread as much as you see fit, no problem." - Klaas
Bil

"Ugh, the Harpers; The worst neighbours in the world" - Tony Micelli

Old February 20th 04, 03:08 AM
gerblefranklin

Hey, Mike, I'd like one too. Cost plus shipping???

Later
Bevan

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown out?

Old February 20th 04, 03:14 AM
Rayden

Know what you should do. Sell the rubber sticky things so people iron
the designs on for themselves.

What is the design? Anyone have a link to a picture?

--
Rayden
Rayden's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/264

Old February 20th 04, 03:43 AM
Dylan Wallinger

Yeah, Harper knows where it's at.

Mike put tons of work into the shirts and I personally love mine.
There's shots of it in U2 as well. Props to Mojoe for the logo and
stickers which I also have. Awesome work.

-Dylan

--
Dylan Wallinger - MUni Wallbanger
Dylan Wallinger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3797

Old February 20th 04, 03:52 AM
Checkernuts

ok #1) Iron on's suck no offence to people that use them but the
standard ones that you get and put on with a home iron dont cut it, they
also dont hold up well over time.

#2) Shirts have not been printed yet, no design is currently made for
them, and no shipping costs exist on a product that isnt ready.

#3) Harper is right I got burned last time when I made shirts, this just
means that I will try to reduce my cost of production and buy shirts
through someone with a wholesale licence and then take payment before
items get shipped. As far as I'm concerned Militia stuff should be done
as inexpencivly as possible, I would like to try to keep the price
arround $10 us if another batch is made up. International stuff might
cost a little more shipping sucks to places like NZ and Austrailia and
the shirt to NZ didnt even make it there last time.

#4) I'm a busy college student and have lots to do like this ethics
paper on Kant's groundwork of Metephysics that I am currently putting
off. This means that it will take time to get arround to making shirts.