New mountain unicycle frame

Old July 11th 03, 06:35 AM
unibrow

Default New mountain unicycle frame

i recently just got my muni( well about a month ) and i have the profile
set up the the dun double wide rim and the gazz.
I do have a Yuni 24" frame at the moment but im kind of afraid to go
really mucky MUni because i dont want mud to get stuck and topple me
off. There is barley any clearnece. So what if you were to make a frame
that isnt nescessaraly a total MUni frame ( like 26") but like a 25" or
24 and a 1/2. I am also into trials but i like to do it on my 24" so if
thats possible that could be kind a sweet.

laid her,

justin.

p.s. the reason im asking for the custom frame is because u do lose a
couple inches if u go to the 26" frame but i want it for MUni to.

--
unibrow - ROYAL RIDERS RULE )--(x)

[image: C:\Documents and Settings\Justin\My Documents\My
Pictures\justin.gif ]
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old July 11th 03, 06:36 PM
oss

Jaguar - I used parallel push linkage v-brakes and modified the angle of
the cable to clear the tire.

--
oss
oss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4172

Old July 11th 03, 06:51 PM
oss

Justin,

Where abouts is it barely clearing - between the tire and the forks or
the tire and the crown. Both my 24"+ 26" frames are designed to fit a
3.0 Gazz. These current frames were designed mainly for downhill use,
but they can do some trials.

Aaron

Old July 11th 03, 06:55 PM
jagur

oss wrote:
*Jagur - I used parallel push linkage v-brakes and modified the angle
of the cable to clear the 3.0 Gazz. It works just the same.

Aaron *

i'd love to see a pic of that.

--
jagur - Random Unicyclist

-searching for the real one wheel deal,the one that wont but will...
all i ask is one rotation,on this vision of singular creation...-[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/al...luestripe.gif]

Old July 12th 03, 11:11 AM
andrew_carter

Me too.

--
andrew_carter - Vic Wooten rides a unicycle!

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
'GP Unicycles' (http://tinyurl.com/8roq)

Old July 13th 03, 02:07 AM
harper

I met Aaron at UNICON and I thought he had a prototype frame with him,
hogged out of aluminum with a nice finish and with OSS deeply cut into
the crown with an end mill. If so, you definitely want to see at least a
photo of this very pretty frame.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"Are you OK???" - Just about anyone I've ever ridden with

Old July 13th 03, 07:58 AM
oss

Check out my website for pictures. It should be up and running by
tuesday of next week.

The entire frame consists of CNC machined components that have been Tig
welded together by hand. Oss has been engraved into each frame with a
ball nose endmill. So far everyone I've shown says that its a good
quality frame and that it looks very nice.

Greg
Unicon was a lot of fun, I enjoyed riding your unicycle with the geared
hub. Are you still manufacturing them?

'ossunicycles.com' (http://www.ossunicycles.com)

Old July 13th 03, 09:13 AM
Dylan Wallinger

I also met Aaron at unicon in the parade and his unicycle looked pretty
stylish.. I'm not sure if he remembers me though.

Dylan
Old July 13th 03, 09:20 AM
daino149

oss wrote:
*Check out my website for pictures. It should be up and running by
tuesday of next week.

The entire frame consists of CNC machined components that have been
Tig welded together by hand. Oss has been engraved into each frame
with a ball nose endmill. So far everyone I've shown says that its a
good quality frame and that it looks very nice.

Greg
Unicon was a lot of fun, I enjoyed riding your unicycle with the
geared hub. Are you still manufacturing them?

'ossunicycles.com' (http://www.ossunicycles.com) *

I don't seem to be able to view the web site. Is it up yet?

Daniel

--
daino149 - In need of improvement

I want a fainting Goat!

Old July 21st 03, 10:28 PM
oss

My website is finally online!! click on the link below to check out
pictures of my unicycles.

'OSSUNICYCLES.COM' (http://www.ossunicycles.com)

--
oss - All terrain unicyclist
oss's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4172

Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 18 July 16th 04 04:28 AM
Mountain bikers unite to oppose wilderness plan Jerry Bone Jr Mountain Biking 4 June 30th 04 04:30 PM
Bianchi Megaset Frame Information KpTone General 4 February 29th 04 05:53 AM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM
More Hate Mail from a Typical Mountain Biker Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 11 October 26th 03 05:14 AM