Going downstairs - backwards ?

Old July 14th 03, 04:55 PM
foxx

Default Going downstairs - backwards ?

Hey @ll,

i'm searching for videos or picures of going downstaris backwards with
the unicycle...is there any stuff in the www ? Yeah, it's very crazy,
but did it someone ??

Thank you
_Felix

--
foxx - www.unitrials.de

GOD BLESS
-
http://www.unitrials.de
'unicycling extreme!' (http://tinyurl.com/dx9q) -
http://www.doc-team.de
bike&unicycle - trial - shows
foxx's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/572

Old July 14th 03, 05:02 PM
paco

Going backwards down stairs, wheel-walking down stairs, geez! As if
some of the things people do here aren't suicidal enough...

I guess in a few years, things like this will be old hat, but for now,
they just seem crazy. If anyone does have a video, though, I wouldn't
object to seeing it...

--
paco - Creator of the "BUni"

There's a time to think and a time to unicycle.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

Old July 14th 03, 09:31 PM
uniryder

Hey,

Dustin Kelm is pretty good at riding stairs backwards. I've seen him do
some pretty big sets, over 15 stairs, not too steep though. Also seen
him do some steeper sets around 6 stairs.

Should be some good backwards stair riding in the upcoming video -
UNiVERsE 2

-Dan

--
uniryder
uniryder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/376

Old July 14th 03, 09:43 PM
chirokid

uniryder wrote:
*
Should be some good backwards stair riding in the upcoming video -
UNiVERsE 2
-Dan *

Any due date for UNIVERsE 2 ??? --chirokid--

--
chirokid
chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140

Old July 14th 03, 09:47 PM
Max_Dingemans

Heres a picture of dustin doing that last summer, although it's not the
best angle.

| Attachment filename: dustin riding the stairs backwards.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/153391|

Max_Dingemans - Combat Wombat

"And when the sky darkens and the prospect is war
Who's given the gun and then pushed to the fore
And expected to die for the land of our birth
Though we've never owned one lousy handful of earth"
Max_Dingemans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1981

Old July 14th 03, 11:24 PM
andrew_carter

Anyone tried backwards muni? That's a lot of fun. I only did 1 rev or
so down some roots but I plan to try it properly some time.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Vic Wooten rides a unicycle!

andrew_carter (at) mail (dot) com
'GP Unicycles' (http://tinyurl.com/8roq)

Old July 15th 03, 05:45 AM
unisteve

Wow... I hope all that stuff never becomes "old hat". I'm pretty
unstable just going down forwards and not wheel-walking. I doubt it
will ever become old hat though. It would still take the same amount of
skill, no matter what time period it is. I'm not overly concerned,
although getting the splined upgrade to my uni would enable me to take
some "gnarly" drops. Yes, I've still got it... and still the best
unicyclist in the county.

--
unisteve - blood, sweat, and duct tape

"I live on the edge. Sometimes I fall off."

"The saying, 'It's not if you win or lose, but how you play the game'
was perpetuated by losers."

"It's only a game to those that don't mind losing." -Dan Wintetrburn
unisteve's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/543

Old July 15th 03, 01:05 PM
andrew_carter

Could you please explain kangaroo wheel walking?

Cheers,
Andrew

Old July 15th 03, 07:54 PM
foxx

Hey, it would be really great to see someone riding down some stairs
backwards. It would be a good scene for Universe , Dan. I'm always
wating for the second version of the biggest unitrials-video!!

@Max: lease make some videostuff instead of pictures :-)

Thank you all
_Felix

--