New CF seat

Old September 7th 05, 05:37 AM
Graeme Dods

Default New CF seat

Oh go on, you know you want one!
http://www.dynamiccomposites.com/products.html

Graeme
Old September 7th 05, 06:15 AM
ghostgum

My first thought was that I'd like more padding on a bicycle seat.
I see you weren't talking about bicycle seats.

--
ghostgum

Old September 7th 05, 06:54 AM
Graeme Dods

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:15:28 +1000, ghostgum wrote:

My first thought was that I'd like more padding on a bicycle seat.
I see you weren't talking about bicycle seats.

Nah, just a bit of CF p0rn for the addicts here, of which there are many
(can't count myself as one). Extra padding isn't necessarily the best way
to go as it can just increase the pressure on painful areas rather than
concentrate it on less sensitive bits.

Graeme
Old September 8th 05, 09:55 AM
Graeme Dods

On 08 Sep 2005 02:57:47 GMT, dtmeister wrote:

My thoughts exactly. Your saddle can't be too hard, which is why I
invested in this. Not for weight weenies tho'.

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html

I'm waiting for the flint version complete with sharp edges. One wouldn't
want to appear soft or anything.

Graeme