FS: 56cm VooDoo Limba Cyclocross

Old January 31st 06, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default FS: 56cm VooDoo Limba Cyclocross

Hi all,
I am selling my Voodoo Limba 56cm cross bike. It is pictured with open
pro/ultegra wheel, which are also for sale. I will sell them with the
bike or separate. I also have ultegra/cxp22 wheels, which will come
with the bike should you not want the open pro's. I'm asking $450/BO
plus shipping for the bike with the cxp22 wheelset. With the open
pro/ultegra wheelset, the price is $550 (great deal on the wheels, I
will sell for more separately). I will cover the cost of having the
bike professionaly boxed. It has just recieved a tune up, and all
parts are in good working order. It's an older ultegra 8-speed
drivetrain, scandium frame. Really light and fast. There is a dent in
the top tube, which is pictured. This has been there since I bought
the bike second hand. Created by a 2x4 dropped on it by the previous
owner. I have kept an eye on the dent, and there is no sign of
enlargement or crack propagation. The only differences from the
picture a the seat has been changed to an SDG, and I put some cheapo
plastic platform pedals on.

Pictures he http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/a/j/ajs433/limba.html

Please email me at if you are interested in either the
bike or the wheels. I'd consider selling the frame separately as well,
make an offer if that's all you want.

-Adam