What did your wife, your kids and the neighbours say when you returned home from RTL?

Old July 13th 08, 07:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
goldenchickenIV

Default What did your wife, your kids and the neighbours say when you returned home from RTL?

--
goldenchickenIV
Old July 13th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
Old July 13th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

neat post count, by the way

--
hobo_chuck

ntappin wrote:
Sleep is for sissies!

Old July 14th 08, 04:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

My new girlfriend said "Thank god you're back I missed you soooooooo
much!" and "Poor baby!" after seeing my foot was pretty swollen and
hearing the my achilles tendions were super sore. She then proceeded to
buy me these $60 pills to help heal my foot as she wants me to be on my
game for NAUCC (which I was) and Unicon (which I will be).

Then after getting home we she didn't say much if you know what I
mean....

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old July 14th 08, 08:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fluxusmaximus

unicycle6869 wrote:
My new girlfriend said "Thank god you're back I missed you soooooooo
much!" and "Poor baby!" after seeing my foot was pretty swollen and
hearing the my achilles tendions were super sore. She then proceeded to
buy me these $60 pills to help heal my foot as she wants me to be on my
game for NAUCC (which I was) and Unicon (which I will be).

Then after getting home we she didn't say much if you know what I
mean....

And the old one told you you deserved it for stupidly deciding to go
500 miles on one wheel? :P

--
fluxusmaximus

Old July 15th 08, 10:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Texacali23

My girlfriend was with me in Nova Scotia. She was our support driver.
Team Texacali. When I got home my mom picked us up at the airport and
while crying, hugged and kissed us and told us she was proud of us.
Everyone else was overwhelmingly happy and proud of us. Since I got
back I can't seem to stop riding 36 for more than a day or so. I love
this feeling.

Aj

p.s. Kevin. We totally kicked Doable's ass. Hahahaha.

--
Texacali23

returned to Australia Biker Australia 0 October 14th 05 06:59 AM
My husband and I have just returned to Australia To PEE on it Biker Australia 1 October 9th 05 09:58 AM
My husband and I have just returned to Australia Biker Australia 57 October 7th 05 01:33 AM
Treepotato has returned! treepotato Unicycling 7 September 15th 04 09:33 PM