A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Marketplace
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FS: 1993 Bridgestone Synergy rb-1

Old August 11th 13, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
JMR
external usenet poster

Default FS: 1993 Bridgestone Synergy rb-1

I have a mint condition Bridgestone Synergy RB-1 cycle for sale. This bike has been ridden very few times and is indeed in excellent condition. The size of the bike is 59cm and comes with size 12 Men's Shimano shoes, that match up with the Look ARC pedals. This package also includes an Ultra lite Rhode Pump and a tire tube (stored in a pouch below the seat). If you have any other questions, please feel to contact me. I'm not really sure if there is any interest in this bike, but I figured I'd just throw it out there. I'd be happy to post a link to pics if desired.

Thanks for looking
Ads
Old July 16th 14, 12:51 AM

First recorded activity by CycleBanter: Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
I have a mint condition Bridgestone Synergy RB-1 cycle for sale. This bike has been ridden very few times and is indeed in excellent condition. The size of the bike is 59cm and comes with size 12 Men's Shimano shoes, that match up with the Look ARC pedals. This package also includes an Ultra lite Rhode Pump and a tire tube (stored in a pouch below the seat). If you have any other questions, please feel to contact me. I'm not really sure if there is any interest in this bike, but I figured I'd just throw it out there. I'd be happy to post a link to pics if desired.

Thanks for looking
Hey, just stumbled across your post--do you still have the bike?--Bruce