FS: 1993 Bridgestone Synergy rb-1

Old August 11th 13, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
JMR

Default FS: 1993 Bridgestone Synergy rb-1

I have a mint condition Bridgestone Synergy RB-1 cycle for sale. This bike has been ridden very few times and is indeed in excellent condition. The size of the bike is 59cm and comes with size 12 Men's Shimano shoes, that match up with the Look ARC pedals. This package also includes an Ultra lite Rhode Pump and a tire tube (stored in a pouch below the seat). If you have any other questions, please feel to contact me. I'm not really sure if there is any interest in this bike, but I figured I'd just throw it out there. I'd be happy to post a link to pics if desired.

Thanks for looking
Old July 16th 14, 12:51 AM
Bruce Ward Bruce Ward is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMR View Post
I have a mint condition Bridgestone Synergy RB-1 cycle for sale. This bike has been ridden very few times and is indeed in excellent condition. The size of the bike is 59cm and comes with size 12 Men's Shimano shoes, that match up with the Look ARC pedals. This package also includes an Ultra lite Rhode Pump and a tire tube (stored in a pouch below the seat). If you have any other questions, please feel to contact me. I'm not really sure if there is any interest in this bike, but I figured I'd just throw it out there. I'd be happy to post a link to pics if desired.

Thanks for looking
Hey, just stumbled across your post--do you still have the bike?--Bruce

Les visiteurs [1993] Michael Press Racing 4 September 1st 11 04:31 AM
Synergy Mike Kruger General 3 August 7th 06 06:26 AM
FS: Bridgestone RB-1 Synergy frame and Fork 56 cm $125 + shipping WEINART Marketplace 8 July 7th 04 01:31 PM
Spoke lengths for Velocity Synergy OC rim and XTR 960 hub. Marty Wallace Australia 3 June 2nd 04 08:32 AM
1993 Bridgestone MB-1 frame for sale Nony Marketplace 2 April 16th 04 06:18 AM