RIP Gary Fischer

Old January 19th 08, 10:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.sport.football.college
Paul Boyd

Default RIP Gary Fischer

said the following on 19/01/2008 02:04:

Are you frustrated because I brought up the loss of Gary?
I'm a big fan, too. I just thought everyone would want to know?

You really haven't got it yet? Or you're just trolling to see how many
people you can sucker into this false rumour you're spreading?

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old January 19th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college
Mercellus Bohren

On Jan 18, 9:59 pm, "winnard" wrote:
"Marz" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 3:19 pm, "

wrote:
On Jan 18, 3:35 pm, wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:23 pm, "

wrote:
On Jan 18, 3:18 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:29 pm, "

wrote:
On Jan 18, 1:22 pm, wrote:

On Jan 18, 9:19 am, "

wrote:
Hi Guys,

I haven't posted here in a long time - mostly because I'm too

busy to
ride and not able to use a Vandeman-filter but I thought I'd

pass
along my condolences on the loss of a great man.

Fischer was world-known for his frames.

What a tragic loss.

a.

Oh, and while I am at it...

He was an anti-American anti-semitic ASSHOLE! No big loss here

and a
computer can do what he did, better.

I can't imagine why you would call him anti-American. I'm pretty

sure
he never outsourced his manufacturing to Taiwan like all the other
frame builders.

Anti-Semitic? I don't know anything about that.

Sure, a computer can design great frames, but it's the man behind

the
computer that is the innovator.

He was just that, an innovator.

a.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks man.
I was real sorry to hear he passed away.
I wonder if I'll still get that Frame on back order?

I suspect the company will continue on without him.

a.

It sure will. Damn, you people are just as bad as the OP. READ THE
STORY!

Why is everyone cussing?

a.

(what does the OP mean?)- Hide quoted text -

People are cussing because you're a ****ing idiot.

Dude, we are all stressed from Gary's death. You need to just take a deep
breath and think about what you are posting, because you are causing
unwanted stress.

winnard

I called this morning about my back ordered frame.
They say it's still coming, even though Gary has passed.
Old January 19th 08, 03:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college
Mercellus Bohren

On Jan 19, 4:11 am, Paul Boyd usenet.is.worse@plusnet wrote:
Mercellus Bohren said the following on 18/01/2008 20:18:

Thanks man.
I was real sorry to hear he passed away.
I wonder if I'll still get that Frame on back order?

Why shouldn't you get a frame because a chess player who's surname
sounds similar to that of a mountain bike builder has died?

--
Paul Boydhttp://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

I'm not sure I understand the question. You may be having a laugh at
my expense. I've heard that sometimes the newsgroups can attract kooks
and I believe you may be one of them. Please get professional help.
Old January 19th 08, 05:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.sport.football.college
Paul Boyd[_2_]

On 19/01/2008 15:38, Mercellus Bohren said,

I'm not sure I understand the question. You may be having a laugh at
my expense. I've heard that sometimes the newsgroups can attract kooks
and I believe you may be one of them. Please get professional help.

Sorry????? Gary Fisher hasn't died. Bobby Fischer has died. Bobby
Fischer was a chess player, Gary Fisher is where your frame is coming
from. Do you understand now?

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old January 19th 08, 06:21 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.sport.football.college
David V. Loewe, Jr

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:47:22 +0000, Paul Boyd
wrote:

On 19/01/2008 15:38, Mercellus Bohren said,

I'm not sure I understand the question. You may be having a laugh at
my expense. I've heard that sometimes the newsgroups can attract kooks
and I believe you may be one of them. Please get professional help.

Sorry????? Gary Fisher hasn't died. Bobby Fischer has died. Bobby
Fischer was a chess player, Gary Fisher is where your frame is coming
from. Do you understand now?

So...

You're in denial, eh?
--
"I'm not a lawyer, but I'm pedantic and that's just as good."
- D Gary Grady
Old January 19th 08, 07:24 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college
Mercellus Bohren

On Jan 19, 11:47*am, Paul Boyd wrote:
On 19/01/2008 15:38, Mercellus Bohren said,

I'm not sure I understand the question. You may be having a laugh at
my expense. I've heard that sometimes the newsgroups can attract kooks
and I believe you may be one of them. Please get professional help.

Sorry????? *Gary Fisher hasn't died. *Bobby Fischer has died. *Bobby
Fischer was a chess player, Gary Fisher is where your frame is coming
from. *Do you understand now?

--
Paul Boydhttp://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/

No. I think you should explain it again.
Old January 19th 08, 07:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.sport.football.college
G.T.

Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Jan 19, 11:47 am, Paul Boyd wrote:
On 19/01/2008 15:38, Mercellus Bohren said,

I'm not sure I understand the question. You may be having a laugh at
my expense. I've heard that sometimes the newsgroups can attract kooks
and I believe you may be one of them. Please get professional help.

Sorry????? Gary Fisher hasn't died. Bobby Fischer has died. Bobby
Fischer was a chess player, Gary Fisher is where your frame is coming
from. Do you understand now?

No. I think you should explain it again.

You trolls are absolutely pathetic.

Greg
Old January 19th 08, 08:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

On Jan 19, 5:16*am, Paul Boyd usenet.is.worse@plusnet wrote:
said the following on 19/01/2008 02:04:

Are you frustrated because I brought up the loss of Gary?
I'm a big fan, too. *I just thought everyone would want to know?

You really haven't got it yet? *Or you're just trolling to see how many
people you can sucker into this false rumour you're spreading?

I can't imagine that it's false. I saw it on my local news.

a.
Old January 19th 08, 08:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike, rec.sport.football.college

On Jan 19, 10:35*am, Mercellus Bohren wrote:
On Jan 18, 9:59 pm, "winnard" wrote:

"Marz" wrote in message

On Jan 18, 3:19 pm, "

wrote:
On Jan 18, 3:35 pm, wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:23 pm, "

wrote:
On Jan 18, 3:18 pm, Mercellus Bohren wrote:

On Jan 18, 1:29 pm, "

wrote:
On Jan 18, 1:22 pm, wrote:

On Jan 18, 9:19 am, "

wrote:
[...]

That's awesome.

Just like Gary would have wanted it.

a.

No Gary, NO!, No Gary NO! nooooooooo GARY!!!!!! Jock Australia 21 September 3rd 06 01:41 PM
Gary Fisher vs. Bobby Fischer [email protected] Racing 1 November 15th 05 12:10 PM
Gary Hobbs Scott Racing 5 March 29th 05 03:52 PM
FS: Fischer SCS Skate skis Joe Galloway Marketplace 1 January 21st 04 09:52 PM
Gary Fisher Chuck Lysaght Off Road 0 September 8th 03 02:45 AM