RS Delux problems

Old March 12th 04, 02:12 PM
Kenny

Default RS Delux problems

Hi all.

I have a rather old (i think pre year 2000 series) rear Rockshox Delux
coil shock which is giving me problems.

It keeps "topping" out even on small bumps. I think the dampening oil
has totally evaporated and I need to top it up with more oil.

Anyone knows how to service it? Directions on where I can get servicing
guides or manuals would be helpful too. I just need to open it up and
add more dampening fluid in.

I'm not too sure of the exact model, but one thing's for sure. It is
different from the present rear shocks in that it has only 1 "eyelid".
The other end is a shaft whereby the frame clamps onto it. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Kenny