This is what driving does to ppl? ( If everyone would just get the hell out of my way!)

Old January 20th 04, 08:32 AM
Tom Keats

Default This is what driving does to ppl? ( If everyone would just get the hell out of my way!)

In article ,
writes:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:01:42 GMT, Bownse wrote:

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:16:02 GMT, Demetrius XXIV and the Gladiatores
wrote:

Crash risk increases with speed,

No, crash risk increases with stupidity.

And speed.

EXCESSIVE speed (for conditions)

And tailgating.
We just had a major ice storm in our area, and driving is real tough.
So I get some moron tailgating me at literally 4 feet from my bumper
in a small town where the speed limit is 30. Tapping the brake did
nothing, so I just coasted to a complete stop and parked. The asshole
had the nerve to flip me the finger. I got his license number and
just called the police. They said there is nothing they can do unless
the guy caused an accident or did damage. What ever happened to
citizens arrest? At least they could have phoned the guy and said
there was a complaint.

Maybe next time I should just beat the crap out of the guy !!!!

That driving has such an evil effect on people is just saddening
and disgusting and repugnant.

I guess the holiday spirit has faded along with the Boxing Week
sales. BTW, what was Boxing Day originally for, anyways?
(Rhetorical question).

Cyclists put up with way more than this guy, and he flies
off the handle at the drop of a hat.

Sigh

Can't we get into nice stuff, like good rides, and being
nice to folks?

Posts like the above-quoted don't belong in r.b.m.

cheese,
Tom