KH SYM cranks snag pants

Old January 15th 09, 06:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Josefposef

Default KH SYM cranks snag pants

agentQ;1169896 wrote:
Yes. I would love some 130s without extensions.

Yeah! why the extensions?

--
Josefposef
Old January 16th 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

I'm pretty sure they are for easier static tricks and stabeler grinds?

--
Michaelgoround
Old January 16th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

Eddbmxdude;1170873 wrote:
The translation between English English and American English is
hilarious! What I want to know is what trick are you doing that is
getting your pants caught on you cranks?

HAHA!

just riding

--
uniFREAK134

when people ask why i ride a unicycle i just say, "why not?"
Old January 16th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jeremy R

I think english english pants = boxers/groin!

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Old January 16th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Jeremy R;1171242 wrote:
I think english english pants = boxers/groin!

That's preposterous!

I ride in pants every day, and they are not boxers thank you very much.

edit: they aren't briefs either.

--
mornish

email: mornish at gmail dot com
'The National Debt Clock' (http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/)
'definitely' (http://d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/)
'California Mountain Unicycle Weekend 2008'
(http://www.unicycling.com/muni/2008/)
Old January 16th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

mornish;1171254 wrote:
that's preposterous!

I ride in pants every day, and they are not boxers thank you very much.

Edit: They aren't briefs either.

Edit edit: They aren't slacks either either.

M A N T H O N G .

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old January 16th 09, 05:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Get some 'real' trials cranks. Those things like proposterious. You may
be the only person who would ever buy such a thing.

A static flat cranks? You ****ting me?

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC all Billy, all the time. Do your part, resurrect and
use his threads. BTM FTW.
My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old January 16th 09, 05:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

I'm allergic to pants.... they make me sick... lol

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)