Aluminum Rim Wheels Way Up in the Sky

Old May 21st 11, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Jym Dyer

Default Aluminum Rim Wheels Way Up in the Sky

=v= The day isn't over yet, so there's still time for the end
of the world and all that. I direct all of you to mull over
Ezekiel 1:19-20, which suggests that you have to be riding
your bike to ascend up to the heavens:

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them:
and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth,
the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was
their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against
them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

(I don't usually quote Scripture, but it's now or never by
some reckonings.)
_Jym_
Old May 21st 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/21/2011 10:48 AM, Jym Dyer wrote:
=v= The day isn't over yet, so there's still time for the end
of the world and all that. I direct all of you to mull over
Ezekiel 1:19-20, which suggests that you have to be riding
your bike to ascend up to the heavens:

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them:
and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth,
the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was
their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against
them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

(I don't usually quote Scripture, but it's now or never by
some reckonings.)

There is only one true Book:

The Book: http://www.avocet.com/wheelbook/wheelbook.html.

Purgatory for those who use anodized rims, fail to stress relieve, or
ride on "boutique" wheels.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 21st 11, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

T°m Sherm^n wrote:

There is only one true Book:

The Book: http://www.avocet.com/wheelbook/wheelbook.html.

Purgatory for those who use anodized rims, fail to stress relieve, or
ride on "boutique" wheels.

Gehenna for drivers of jacked-up 4x4 trucks with black windows.

Chalo
Old May 21st 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On May 21, 1:27*pm, Chalo wrote:
T°m Sherm^n wrote:

There is only one true Book:

The Book: http://www.avocet.com/wheelbook/wheelbook.html.

Purgatory for those who use anodized rims, fail to stress relieve, or
ride on "boutique" wheels.

Gehenna for drivers of jacked-up 4x4 trucks with black windows.

And don't get me going on tying and soldering!

Alas, the Book will soon be another relic collecting dust in the
nether regions of Powell's. http://www.flickr.com/photos/orodreth_99/409759592/