!!wanted!! western canadians

Old June 26th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default !!wanted!! western canadians

okay so i want to know who lives in western canada because then we could
have a uni meet without having to spend 400 for the plane tickit

--
JUNGAUNI

Unicycle for Christ

JUNGAUNI's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11801

Old June 27th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey, i live in western canada(victoria b.c). There are about 20 regulars
over on vancouver island and about 15 regulars over in van as far as i
know and a few more out in the boonies in the interior. addtionally i
have been thinking about doing a trials comp over here or a muni
weekend.

--
vicuniclub
vicuniclub's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10052

Old June 27th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

How far west are we talking? I live in central AB. Even without flying,
it'd be hard to get a large number of unicyclists out... it's a long
drive to BC...

--
madmattunipro

Unicycle For Christ

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

http://www.norco.com
madmattunipro's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10763

Old June 27th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Forget it I tryed atleast 5 times to make a meet happen in alberta.. ppl
just dont seem to care.

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old June 27th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

It's not that they don't care, just not enough of the unicyclists in the
world read this forum. I've seen at least three other unicyclists in
this small town of 40,000, but I don't think they've ever posted on
this forum.

--
Spudman

'www.selectric.org' (WWW.SELECTRIC.ORG)
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old June 27th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i am driving out to alberta next satureday, going to edmontion, calgary,
all over alberta... going to be unicycling alot cuz i donno wha telse
to do there. oh yeah i am going to the stamped too.

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old June 27th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

okay so edmonton would be good if you could put up posters maby others
would come

Old June 27th 06, 06:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

lollll wow what a big event ! 3 persons ? look wait until there is a
street meet here then well make it bigger.. that might happen this
summer well see what happens.

Old June 27th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i live in manitoba, last summer my family and i were in alberta. This
year we are going to mount rushmore

--
stuckinwheeliemode
stuckinwheeliemode's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11984

Old June 27th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I live around lethbridge.

--
trialfreek
trialfreek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12426