!!!happy New Year Unicyclers!!!

Old January 1st 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kokomo

Default !!!happy New Year Unicyclers!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR THE LAST DAY OF 2007 AND WHAT DO
YOU PLAN TO DO FOR 2008!!! L O S T O F R E P L Y S

W O O T

--
kokomo
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Divebomber

Wouldn't this go in "Just conversation"?

But...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

--
Divebomber

'Myspace.' (http://tinyurl.com/36bgea)

I Cor. 10:31 -"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do,
do all to the glory of God."-
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kokomo

well, ya but then less people wouldd see it so...

-Kokomo

(\_/)
O 0
() THE BUNNY WILL DOMINATE THE UNICYCLE FORUMS BUT ITS UP TO YOU

--
kokomo
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 04:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

: D : D * H A P P Y N E W Y E A R P E O P L E S . *
: D : D

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 05:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

kokomo wrote:
well, ya but then less people wouldd see it so...

-Kokomo

(\_/)
O 0
() THE BUNNY WILL DOMINATE THE UNICYCLE FORUMS BUT ITS UP TO YOU

that's a bad reason to post something in the wrong forums

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 02:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

Happy New Year!

I stumbled into viewing the 'stupid' and 'idiots' section of youtube
this morning. Please be careful, don't ever become one of those
features.

Wearing a helmet demonstrates that you have something worth protecting.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 1st 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1800unispin

Happy new year.

I had a bitchin' party with myself.

Peace.

--
1800unispin
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 14th 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kokomo

soory for posting in the wrong place....

-KoKoMo
-"The way to change the world is one random act of kindness at a
time."-

--
kokomo
http://www.usenet.com

Happy New Year Davey Crockett Racing 11 January 9th 06 06:45 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY2006 Social Issues 0 January 2nd 06 09:19 PM
Happy f'n New Year! G.T. Mountain Biking 7 January 4th 05 06:10 AM
Happy New Year! Richard Bates UK 17 January 3rd 04 03:02 PM
Happy New Year eenwieler Unicycling 6 January 3rd 04 12:02 PM