!!!New Trick Competition!!!

Old February 4th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default !!!New Trick Competition!!!

isaac steiner wrote:
Ohh how about just backrolls...

Too simple.. the difficulty of that trick is not even close to the same
level of the other options.

Looks like doubles is catching the most interest.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Okay fine...I vote fakie backflip....

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 07:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

i voted for backflip since i already have doubles but i think small
flips or varialflips would be cool too

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

\"it won't hurt if you land it\" -kevin mcmullin
2nd place )---hickflip-'o,
4th place*)--540 unispin-'o,*
uni for christ
'get lost' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
http://www.usenet.com

Old February 4th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Spoonthumb wrote:
i voted for backflip

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

agentQ wrote:
Can you outflip?

i have thats why i didnt vote for it

if it were about a consitancy trick i would have voted doubles

--
Spoonthumb

Old February 4th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Howabout unispin out of gliding?

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish at gmail dot com
msn: mornish at gmail dot com
'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

my brother wrote:
Unicycling - It impresses people but also makes them feel a little sad
for you at the same time.

Spencer wrote:
procrastination is just setting you up for max efficiency and therefore
a good thing

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 5th 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

I vote for less exclamation points in thread titles.

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 5th 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

I would be up for doubles. I wouldn't have much of a chance because im
still not very good at crankflips, but just participating in these
comps is fun.

I would also be up for in to in 3 spins. I've tried them a bit and I
think I don't think they are far away.

Same with outflips...

--
Matt_V

-Matt
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'My Uni' (http://tinyurl.com/39mt6k)|
|'Ready to Fall'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64604)|'Winter
Riding'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66350)|
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 5th 08, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

maestro8 wrote:
I vote for less exclamation points in thread titles.

So Maestro, since you were so quick to express you opinion you must be
really excited to get out there and start filming for the competition
right? I hope to see you double flipping.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://projectuni.com/#lightbox3)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
(http://www.projectuni.com/forum)
http://www.usenet.com