!!! Yoggi leave koxx one !!!

Old November 4th 08, 02:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koxx-one

Default !!! Yoggi leave koxx one !!!

Dear all

I am very sad to announce you i am not working for Koxx One any more.
My relationship with my partner Koxx became worst and worst day by day
so I have decided to leave Koxx One after Unicon XIV come back...
I have given everything for Koxx one during 4 years and I never plan to
stop working for Koxx one like that.
I am now working on Extreme Unicycle Championship (EUC) organisation
for the winter edition in Germany and the Summer edition next summe in
France, I realy wish to see all of you there !

Best Unicyclist regards
Yoggi

--
koxx-one
Old November 4th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

I just heard this from Marco, was realy surpriced by the news.
I don't know why it's happend, but I just wanna say you did some great
things with Koxx One. While I didn't like some stuff that happend, I do
like that you pushed unicycles to a next level with the XTP, Black
Domina II and other colourfull and unique designs.
So it is a sad day for unicycling, will ride my XTP today in honour of
it's designer
Still, I hope you still will ride and make a few vids.

BTW: Hope to be at EUC in Germany, but that depends on my work

--
Probailer2

JJuggle wrote:
If somebody cloned your mother would you have sex with the clone? I
should think not.

Danni wrote:
I don't like having penis written all over my uni .

manon1wheel wrote:
no offense but deads look plain old gross...

Old November 4th 08, 04:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Hey Yoggi!

Sorry to hear that, everbody know that you did a lot for unicycling and
for Koxx!

I wish good luck on your new projects,

See you at Wuko!

PS: there's another thread about you leaving koxx 'here!'

pedrotejada

*BUT*

Brazilian Unicycling Team

Add me on 'FaceBook'
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284254657)
Add me on 'MySpace'
(http://www.myspace.com/pedrotejada)
Old November 4th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Probailer2;1124405 wrote:
I just heard this from Marco, was realy surpriced by the news.
I don't know why it's happend, but I just wanna say you did some great
things with Koxx One. While I didn't like some stuff that happend, I do
like that you pushed unicycles to a next level with the XTP, Black
Domina II and other colourfull and unique designs.
So it is a sad day for unicycling, will ride my XTP today in honour of
it's designer
Still, I hope you still will ride and make a few vids.

+1

Sorry to hear it wasn't working out

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old November 4th 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
patsandy100

*crys* Yoggi NOOO I also loved watching you ride :'(I hope
everything turns out for the better for you however Come to Unicon XV
I want to meet you

Goodluck

Pat

--
patsandy100

High Jump: *38cm*
LONG JUMP: 1.5 METRE
*Practicing: Increasing jump height and working on pedal grabs*
Believe in the FSM and his noodly appendage.
I Love harry the hazmat
Old November 5th 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

he never said he's not riding anymore...

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old November 5th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Josefposef

The championship in germany, is it international or is it just for
germans?

--
Josefposef
Old November 5th 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

Sure it is open for everybody. On nearly every convention the host likes
it if people from other countrys come. Only if it is called "german
championship" people who are from different countrys have a
disadavantage. Usualy they can competed (except on most BDR events, but
they luckily make only freestyle and race competitions) but they cant be
the german champion.

--
Lutz

| 'AJATA' (http://www.ajata.de) | 'POINT' (http://www.pointbike.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)

'2M' (http://www.mad-manufacture.de/?page=5)
Old November 5th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

koxx-one;1124382 wrote:

I am very sad to announce you i am not working for Koxx One any more.

Sorry to hear this Yoggi.

Just an idea though... you might want to change your screen name and
avitar now. Or open a new account on here.

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old November 5th 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1radler

really sad that you leave koxx1

you have done really good work at designing unicycles and your videos
were good too...

see you at EUC

Raphael

--