Prius= "Clean Air Vehicle?" What are we then?

Old May 27th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Prius= "Clean Air Vehicle?" What are we then?

http://wp.me/p15bZr-zA for my view of what a "Clean Air Vehicle" means.
Hint: It isn't something that uses gas for fuel and asphalt to park.

http://wp.me/p15bZr-yx for a video of my commute to work (I might have
posted this previously)

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old May 28th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

Smug alert! Smug alert!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...e02-smug-alert

(Substitute the word "bicycle" every time you hear the word "hybrid".)