Fame at last! [warning: contains 5m*th]

Old March 16th 04, 09:36 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Fame at last! [warning: contains 5m*th]

Mr Safety's web forum contains a flame thread about me! I feel
honoured that these people have wasted their few remaining neurons on
me,

url:http://www.safespeed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

For those who read it, BTW, there is a comment along the lines of
nobody suggests speeding as a solution for tiredness. For those with
short memories, there is of course no prizes for guessing who it was
prompted the original comment -
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jegdcvgudi7aacclm8vkmejuvh1govrars%404 ax.com

--
Guy
===

Old March 17th 04, 12:32 AM
burt

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
Mr Safety's web forum contains a flame thread about me! I feel
honoured that these people have wasted their few remaining neurons on
me,

url:http://www.safespeed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

For those who read it, BTW, there is a comment along the lines of
nobody suggests speeding as a solution for tiredness. For those with
short memories, there is of course no prizes for guessing who it was
prompted the original comment -

url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mejuvh1govrars
%404ax.com

--
Guy
===

Guy, I'm jealous, I wanna be listed by the speedophiles as well!

To be honest, their responses had me in stitches, are you sure they have
some neurons left? especially:

"Aha. I checked the link and found out he's a cycle-nut. Not that I have a
problem with cyclists per se but holier-than-thou cyclists, such as this one
seems to be, are probably beyond reason. Maybe they get some sort of
satisfaction in their attempts to restrict other people's freedom by means
of misinformation and distortion. Still, among all that froth and bile there
should be plenty of opportunites to shoot him down in flames."

restricting other people's freedom! or obeying the law as it's called in my
house.

Well done Guy, and congratulations.

Old March 17th 04, 09:46 AM
Colin Blackburn

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:36:09 +0000, Just zis Guy, you know?
wrote:

Mr Safety's web forum contains a flame thread about me! I feel
honoured that these people have wasted their few remaining neurons on
me,

url:http://www.safespeed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

Hmm, they don't like you do they. They even consider yu an accessory to
over 1000 deaths a year! And that language.

Colin
Old March 17th 04, 09:55 AM
Richard Bates

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 09:46:34 -0000, in
, "Colin Blackburn"
wrote:

Hmm, they don't like you do they. They even consider yu an accessory to
over 1000 deaths a year! And that language.

That's still 2500 less than them!

--
DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with.
Old March 17th 04, 09:59 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Hmm, they don't like you do they. They even consider yu an accessory to
over 1000 deaths a year! And that language.

Well they are a pile of d*ckheads :-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old March 17th 04, 10:16 AM
McBain_v1

Just Zis Guy wrote:
Mr Safety's web forum contains a flame thread about me! I feel honoured
that these people have wasted their few remaining neurons on me,
url:http://www.safespeed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110
For those who read it, BTW, there is a comment along the lines of nobody
suggests speeding as a solution for tiredness. For those with short
memories, there is of course no prizes for guessing who it was prompted
the original comment - url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jegdcvg-
udi7aacclm8vkmejuvh1govrars%404ax.com

Fantastic stuff! Man I love it that a "holier-than-thou-cyclist" (as yo
were labelled) has managed to so comprehensively get up the noses of th
"motorists-are-hard-done-by" crowd :

Few things give me more pleasure than sticking it to the pollution
pushers ;

If you drive when you have to that's okay, if you drive because yo
enjoy it then you're an ar$ewipe

-

Old March 17th 04, 11:08 AM
Vincent Wilcox

spwwuk wrote:
After all, driving can be such a monotonous
experience surely we should be allowed to chat away on our phones whilst
preferably speeding safely along. Surely this would help stave off bouts of
boredom-induced sleep

Thats why all cars should have LCD screens on the dashboard and DVD
players so that whilst driving you won't get bored as you could be
watching something riveting like 2 fast 2 furious. I found this greatly
improved my driving as I was finding it difficult to turn pages in my
book whilst eating my toblerone and the interior lights are so dim its
hard to read at night.
Old March 17th 04, 11:44 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

"burt" wrote in message
news
"Aha. I checked the link and found out he's a cycle-nut.

The amazing thing to me is that the speedophiles seem to think that their
car-only perspective is more "balanced" than that of those who cycle, walk,
driver or use public transport according to the journey.

--
Guy
===

Old March 17th 04, 11:45 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

"Richard Bates" wrote in
message ...

Hmm, they don't like you do they. They even consider yu an accessory to
over 1000 deaths a year! And that language.

That's still 2500 less than them!

LOL! Now that I like - puts it nicely in perspective. How do I sleep at
night? Simple: I ride a bike 20-odd miles home, leaving me pleasantly
tired :-)

--
Guy
===

Old March 17th 04, 12:56 PM
davep

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

Mr Safety's web forum contains a flame thread about me! I feel
honoured that these people have wasted their few remaining neurons on
me,

url:http://www.safespeed.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=110

For those who read it, BTW, there is a comment along the lines of
nobody suggests speeding as a solution for tiredness. For those with
short memories, there is of course no prizes for guessing who it was
prompted the original comment -
url:http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=jegdcvgudi7aacclm8vkmejuvh1govrars%404 ax.com

They don't like the "speedophile" tag do they.
Yet in another thread I saw ...
"mr_nice"....
I have just got my first speeding ticket 89mph on a single carriagway
where the speed limit is 60mph. Guilty as charged.
"strangley"....
Hi Mr Nice. You weren't in Warwickshire were you? I got done for the
same; 89 in a 60. It went to court (no fixed penalty offer was made),
and I plead guilty by post. "Only" 4 points, but £400 fine"

davep