WTB: Compact Chainring to work with Campy Chorus 10 spd

Old July 18th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Phil Cox

Default WTB: Compact Chainring to work with Campy Chorus 10 spd

I have Campy Chorus 10 speed. I am looking for a compact chainring that will
work with it.

Phil

Old July 19th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Phil Cox

I am a dope. What I meant is a compact crankset.

Phil

t...

Old July 20th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

Phil Cox wrote:
I have Campy Chorus 10 speed. I am looking for a compact chainring that will
work with it.

Phil

Veloce compact-$139
BB-$29
Centaur aluminum compact-$159
CentaurBB-$64

FSA Gossamer-$175
FSA carbon-$375

stay away from ISIS BB type compactys...also octalink-

plus some shipping