LIVEDRUNK says noooo!

Old September 1st 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

Default LIVEDRUNK says noooo!

Michael Jackson, the Beer Hunter, has passed.

let's all raise a glass. No crappy-tasting stuff, please.

Old September 1st 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 31, 9:06 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Michael Jackson, the Beer Hunter, has passed.

let's all raise a glass. No crappy-tasting stuff, please.

I had a 750ml bottle of Rare Vos -- a Belgian-style ale made by
Ommegang brewery in Cooperstown. Tasty.

Old September 1st 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
stig

Sad news indeed....

LONDON (AP) - Michael Jackson, a leading beer critic who praised the
brews of Belgium and acknowledged he would never be as famous as "that
Michael Jackson," has died. He was 65.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_6779038?source=rss

Old September 1st 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hobbes@spnb&s.com

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 01:06:12 GMT, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Michael Jackson, the Beer Hunter, has passed.

let's all raise a glass. No crappy-tasting stuff, please.

I've got some Abbey Leffe pale ale in the fridge preparing to mark the moment.

Ron
Old September 3rd 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Michael Jackson, the Beer Hunter, has passed.

and author of
The Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch.

let's all raise a glass. No crappy-tasting stuff, please.

Caol Ila, eighteen year old house bottling.

"Oily, olive, juniper.
Warming enough to keep out the sea."

--
Michael Press
Old September 4th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Michael Press" wrote in message
In article
,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Michael Jackson, the Beer Hunter, has passed.

and author of
The Complete Guide to Single Malt Scotch.

let's all raise a glass. No crappy-tasting stuff, please.

Caol Ila, eighteen year old house bottling.

"Oily, olive, juniper.
Warming enough to keep out the sea."

I was watching TV today and Lance came on in a commercial of come sort!

Old September 4th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
I was watching TV today and Lance came on in a commercial of come sort!

Come sort ? Is that porno beer ?

LIVEDRUNK at the tour Ryan Cousineau Racing 12 July 16th 07 01:34 AM
For All You Livedrunk Members Tom Kunich Racing 4 May 21st 07 09:16 PM
LIVEDRUNK in jeopardy bdbafh Racing 0 February 15th 07 07:25 PM
not quite livedrunk, but Sandy Racing 3 July 13th 06 08:23 AM
oh noooo muniracer Unicycling 7 February 12th 04 09:44 PM