Monty Python: The Cycling Tour

Old September 20th 05, 06:30 AM
wafflycat

Default Monty Python: The Cycling Tour

This little gem was on BBC 4 last night. I managed to get a video going to
record it - so I've got most of it. What a gem. Mr Pither and his taping of
his hardboiled egg to the handlebars

I shall be watching the entire thing again tonight!

Cheers, helen s

Old September 20th 05, 08:09 AM
wafflycat

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

mpegs!

Alas I have not the facilites to change me vid to an mpeg.

Cheers, helen s

Old September 20th 05, 10:07 AM
Dave Larrington

Also sprach wafflycat waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk :
This little gem was on BBC 4 last night. I managed to get a video
going to record it - so I've got most of it. What a gem. Mr Pither
and his taping of his hardboiled egg to the handlebars

I shall be watching the entire thing again tonight!

Gem? Pfft! It was quite possibly the worst episode of Python in the
history of all things ever.

And why didn't they do "Tompkinson's Schooldays" instead of the Eric
Olthwaite one, eh? EH? Stupid BBC (moves to Tunbridge Wells, writes letter
to "Points Of View")

Dead pigs make perfect, if heavy, earrings.

Old September 20th 05, 10:42 AM
MartinM

Dave Larrington wrote:
Also sprach wafflycat waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk :
This little gem was on BBC 4 last night. I managed to get a video
going to record it - so I've got most of it. What a gem. Mr Pither
and his taping of his hardboiled egg to the handlebars

I shall be watching the entire thing again tonight!

Gem? Pfft! It was quite possibly the worst episode of Python in the
history of all things ever.

Yes, should have shown Whicker Island and the Kon Tiki

And why didn't they do "Tompkinson's Schooldays" instead of the Eric
Olthwaite one, eh? EH? Stupid BBC (moves to Tunbridge Wells, writes letter
to "Points Of View")

no no no, the best was Barnestonworth eight bloody one.

Old September 20th 05, 12:24 PM
Tony Raven

MartinM wrote:

Yes, should have shown Whicker Island and the Kon Tiki

Now there's a heroic failure. Thor Heyerdahl dedicated his life to
showing that the Pacific islands were populated by migration from South
America and then along comes genetics and throws his life work in the bin.

--
Tony

Anon
Old September 20th 05, 02:27 PM
David Martin

Tony Raven wrote:
MartinM wrote:

Yes, should have shown Whicker Island and the Kon Tiki

Now there's a heroic failure. Thor Heyerdahl dedicated his life to
showing that the Pacific islands were populated by migration from South
America and then along comes genetics and throws his life work in the bin.

ITYM showing that it was possible for the Pacific Islands to have been
populated by migration from South America.

...d

Old September 21st 05, 04:58 AM
The Nottingham Duck

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:30:01 +0100, "wafflycat"
waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote:

This little gem was on BBC 4 last night. I managed to get a video going to
record it - so I've got most of it. What a gem. Mr Pither and his taping of
his hardboiled egg to the handlebars

I shall be watching the entire thing again tonight!

Cheers, helen s

'Trotsky' sings Clodagh Rogers and Eartha Kitt - priceless !

Old September 21st 05, 07:31 AM
wafflycat

"The Nottingham Duck" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 06:30:01 +0100, "wafflycat"
waffles*$*A**T*v21net$*££*D*O*T*co*D£$£*O*T*uk wrote:

This little gem was on BBC 4 last night. I managed to get a video going to
record it - so I've got most of it. What a gem. Mr Pither and his taping
of
his hardboiled egg to the handlebars

I shall be watching the entire thing again tonight!

Cheers, helen s

'Trotsky' sings Clodagh Rogers and Eartha Kitt - priceless !

I watched it last night, as did Nathan & Vernon. Howls of laughter. I loved
the French reaction to Clodagh

Cheers, helen s