Post Your Unis Here!

Old August 4th 07, 12:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Default Post Your Unis Here!

The UniSLAB wrote:
Yeah I just got my uni from renegade the other day, the picture doesn't
do it justice because it looks a lot cooler in person. Anyways it's the
best I can do because I don't have a lot of money.
-Koxx orange bud frame
-Koxx leapard saddle
-Black rim
-Black pedals
-And a twin shot of N20

I Love That!

--
isaac steiner

*'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

'*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 12:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fexnix

This is the most recent pic I have of my uni. The only difference is it
has a Koxx1 Luxury Saddle now.

Specs.

Koxx1 Ultra Thin Luxury Saddle
CrMo Seatpost
Koxx clamp
KH 05 frame
Moment hub/cranks
Oddyssey Jim C pedals unsealed
Try-all rim
Monty Eagle claw tire

|Filename: smurf.jpg |

fexnix

'My 29er page' (www.teamld.2ya.com)
'My fresh album' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

torkerdx wrote:
if your rim was trued and tightened it probably would not have hepened

I also bet this had not been done recently. Maybe he needs to check
them before each ride.

If that's not the case instead or in addition to the 13 G spokes he
could go to a Koxx street rim or a Qu-Ax wheelset.

Which are you going to do?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

MuniAddict wrote:
What is your "speed record?" I'm guessing somehwere in the 20-25 mph
range? And isn't the "official" coker speed record something like 40
mph?

Mine is 44.8 km/h like madison said.

Ducttape wrote:
his coker speed record is somewhere around 44 k/h or something like
that, I'm about 7 k/h from his record and mine is about 37.8 k/h
granted they aren't world record speeds but that's still fast for
us....

SO very true madison. I wait for the day when we can do our speed runs
together.

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

manicpanicmuni wrote:

oh also, please, someone post pics of a proper street uni! u know, like
the ones evan byrne and spencer h seem to ride on alot, wiht 20"
wheel.

Here you go,

CF KH street saddle
cromo post
it now hasa Koxx black free tricks frame
20x2.25 tire on a Primo HulaHoop rim
green primo spokes
KH moment hub, 125mm cranks
pedals off a torker, which now have been modded with grip tape.

[image: http://www.uneedfilms.com/pics/newwheel1.jpg]

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

agentQ wrote:

[image: http://www.uneedfilms.com/pics/newwheel1.jpg]

Either that's a fish-eye lens, or your uni is bent?! Looks like its
bent forwards from the neck upwards

Edit: its definitely a fish-eye lens!

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UTD3Tq-N4vU
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rofwXXixjNQ
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Its a photo I took wtih my video camera, which does have a fisheye lens
on it.

Old August 4th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Hazmat wrote:
Mine is 44.8 km/h like madison said.

SO very true madison. I wait for the day when we can do our speed runs
together.

It's be cool if that was "officially" timed, like for guinness. Do you
have actual video footage of your speed record? How long did you
maintain that speed? That's 27.8 mph. At that speed, if I was even able
to hit 17-18 mph on my coker, you would still pass me like I was
standing still! Hard to fathom.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timbob1907

Okay heres mine.
Except a little less shiny and with LX pedals now instead of the Jim
C's:
Carbon Fibre KH street seat
07 KH post and Clamp
07 KH frame
KH/onza 140mm cranks and hub
Try-all rim
Luna tire
Torker LX pedals

|Filename: _DSC0027.jpg |

timbob1907

forrestunifreak wrote:
I'm addicted to placebo's. I should stop taking them, but it wouldn't
matter anyway.

fluxusmaximus wrote:
It looks like some deranged mad-man going berserk with a heavy metal
object.

(\_/)
O 0
()This is bunny. Copy bunny into your signature, help him on his way
to world domination.
'CarbonFibreSeat!'
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 4th 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

MuniAddict wrote:
It's be cool if that was "officially" timed, like for guinness. Do you
have actual video footage of your speed record? How long did you
maintain that speed? That's 27.8 mph. At that speed, if I was even able
to hit 17-18 mph on my coker, you would still pass me like I was
standing still! Hard to fathom. That's also roughly a 2 minute mile!

I don't think he has video proof, but the way he described it, it
wasn't on flat grond but on a slight downhill. Mine was reached on a
slight downhill as well and the only proof I have is my cyclometer, the
next time I attempt the record I will try to get video.

--
Ducttape

*Coker Fund:*I have it and it's awesome!!!!!!!!

'BUY MY SHIRTS' (http://www.zazzle.com/Ducttapesunicycle/products)
'WATCH MY VIDEOS'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DucttapesUnicycle)
http://www.usenet.com

freestyle unis sp4rky-m4rky Unicycling 0 June 4th 07 08:56 PM
Adjustment of Post Moderne shock absorbing seat post Beaters Techniques 2 June 14th 05 05:22 PM
How many unis? paul_g Unicycling 28 June 11th 05 02:41 PM
Advice on e-bay unis onewheeldave Unicycling 11 April 25th 05 02:08 PM
My unis Krashin'Kenny Unicycling 22 September 9th 03 04:01 AM