15 minute stillstand... is this for real?

Old August 20th 04, 02:28 AM
TheBadger587

Default 15 minute stillstand... is this for real?

http://tinyurl.com/4zpoh

apparently a guy at unicon, Richam Almacera, won the forward slow with a
time of 51 minutes, 43 seconds. AND stillstood for a record 15 minutes.
AND took second in the DH, Uphill, and XC races. is this story truthful?

--
TheBadger587 - HSG/DH MUni (Represent?)

Gliding, finally.

AIM:TheBadger587
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Old August 20th 04, 02:52 AM
onetrack

I thought that you had to have foreward movement at all times in the
foreward slow. Or did I read this wrong.

mike

--
onetrack - street terrorist
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

Old August 20th 04, 04:03 AM
KJ-52

you read it wrong, read it again till you read it right, then memorize
it in six different languages.

The slow race and still stand were seperate. : )

Andrew

--
KJ-52 - unicycler

Originally posted by Logan_A.
Note this e-mail is baKsed oJn -a sto5ry a2nd mIay bSe fictKional oEr
conWtain fictiLonal elements. This should also not have been read by any
younger riders.

Can you find the hidden message?

KJ-52's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5614