WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Old September 18th 13, 11:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! Man injured at Ludlow biking event (UK)

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies.

This proves you are a liar:

http://singletrackworld.com/2013/09/...riston-forest/

How Mike ? Did I deny that some illegal trails exist ? No, I didn't. I simply pointed out that your statement regarding "EVERY" rider was stupid and wrong. Admit it, or look like the idiot that you undoubtedly are.
Old September 18th 13, 04:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:26:46 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies. This proves you are a liar: http://singletrackworld.com/2013/09/...riston-forest/ How Mike ? Did I deny that some illegal trails exist ? No, I didn't.

Yes, you did! You said that mountain biking is allowed in the UK, so you have no motivation to break the law. So you were caught in a LIE! Admit it, fool. Mountain biking is, and always has been, an outlaw culture. Mountain bikers think that, unlike everyone else, they are allowed to break the law. QED

Old September 18th 13, 09:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies. This proves you are a liar: http://singletrackworld.com/2013/09/...riston-forest/ How Mike ? Did I deny that some illegal trails exist ? No, I didn't.

Yes, you did! You said that mountain biking is allowed in the UK, so you have no motivation to break the law. So you were caught in a LIE! Admit it, fool. Mountain biking is, and always has been, an outlaw culture. Mountain bikers think that, unlike everyone else, they are allowed to break the law.. QED

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Try reading what I wrote before looking like an idiot.

Mountainbiking IS allowed in the UK. In Scotland pretty much anywhere, in England on most trails and all bridleways. Doesn't mean it's allowed anywhere. Where I live there are a huge range of trails all perfectly legal so no need to ride illegally.

But, yet again, I note that you fail to address the fact that you either lied or were stupid; you wrote "EVERY mountain biker". Either rescind your statement or admit you were wrong.

Or, and this is what I suspect you'll do, try and change the subject again ....
Old September 18th 13, 10:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:19:23 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies. This proves you are a liar: http://singletrackworld.com/2013/09/...riston-forest/ How Mike ? Did I deny that some illegal trails exist ? No, I didn't. Yes, you did! You said that mountain biking is allowed in the UK, so you have no motivation to break the law. So you were caught in a LIE! Admit it, fool.. Mountain biking is, and always has been, an outlaw culture. Mountain bikers think that, unlike everyone else, they are allowed to break the law. QED Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Try reading what I wrote before looking like an idiot. Mountainbiking IS allowed in the UK. In Scotland pretty much anywhere, in England on most trails and all bridleways. Doesn't mean it's allowed anywhere. Where I live there are a huge range of trails all perfectly legal so no need to ride illegally. But, yet again, I note that you fail to address the fact that you either lied or were stupid; you wrote "EVERY mountain biker". Either rescind your statement or admit you were wrong.

You have yet to prove that you have NEVER ridden illegally. Only your assertion, which has proven over & over to be unreliable. Mountain bikers think that just making an assertion makes it true. That's because if they EVER told the truth, no one would allow them on the trails.

Or, and this is what I suspect you'll do, try and change the subject again ...

Old September 19th 13, 02:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:52:00 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote:
[...]

And you would know alot about assertions wouldn't you Vandeman. My recent favourites a

1. that your charges were dismissed,

2. the thyacline is an extinct New Zealand native species and;

3. the scientific literature on the impact of introduced predators on New Zealand's native biodiversity is junk science.

Myself and others have shown on this newsgroup that you are full of it time and time again. In essence you are just a troll with no scientific credability. A very bitter old man who celebrates the death of mountain bikers in a pathetic attempt to bait mountain bikers. Little do you realise that you just make a fool of yourself in the process. What's laughable about you it is that your responses are so predictable and that your extreme views only help to promote the sport.

Old September 19th 13, 11:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

You have yet to prove that you have NEVER ridden illegally. Only your assertion, which has proven over & over to be unreliable. Mountain bikers think that just making an assertion makes it true. That's because if they EVER told the truth, no one would allow them on the trails.

Ah, that famed Vandeman hypocrisy again. I note that you try and claim that just because you've asserted something it is true. A claim that, fortunately, no one will accept given your history.

However, as I already stated, to disprove your assertion regarding "EVERY" what I have, or have not done, is moot. My daughter has certainly never ridden or built an illegal trail ... and nor have the vast majority of riders.. You are a fool and a charlatan to boot.
Old September 19th 13, 03:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:02:33 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:52:00 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 1:19:23 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: Stop trying to change the topic. A 12-year-old girl has not ridden illegally nor has she built any illegal trails. Man up and admit you were talking gibberish. The vast majority of riders do so legally; there is no need to ride illegally ... where the majority of us live there are enlightened access policies. This proves you are a liar: http://singletrackworld.com/2013/09/...riston-forest/ How Mike ? Did I deny that some illegal trails exist ? No, I didn't. Yes, you did! You said that mountain biking is allowed in the UK, so you have no motivation to break the law. So you were caught in a LIE! Admit it, fool. Mountain biking is, and always has been, an outlaw culture. Mountain bikers think that, unlike everyone else, they are allowed to break the law. QED Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Try reading what I wrote before looking like an idiot. Mountainbiking IS allowed in the UK. In Scotland pretty much anywhere, in England on most trails and all bridleways. Doesn't mean it's allowed anywhere. Where I live there are a huge range of trails all perfectly legal so no need to ride illegally. But, yet again, I note that you fail to address the fact that you either lied or were stupid; you wrote "EVERY mountain biker". Either rescind your statement or admit you were wrong. You have yet to prove that you have NEVER ridden illegally. Only your assertion, which has proven over & over to be unreliable. Mountain bikers think that just making an assertion makes it true. That's because if they EVER told the truth, no one would allow them on the trails. Or, and this is what I suspect you'll do, try and change the subject again ... And you would know alot about assertions wouldn't you Vandeman. My recent favourites a 1. that your charges were dismissed,

True.

2. the thyacline is an extinct New Zealand native species

I never said that, as you well know, LIAR.

and; 3. the scientific literature on the impact of introduced predators on New Zealand's native biodiversity is junk science.

I never said that, as you well know, LIAR. I said that the literature on mountain biking impacts is mostly junk science. Ask your mommie what that means.

Old September 20th 13, 01:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Hahaha. Here we go with the liar comments again. Whenever you are confronted with facts you revert to calling people a liar. Pathetic. Thanks Mike.
Old September 20th 13, 02:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

On Monday, July 22, 2013 4:57:53 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
See second paragraph below from Vandeman, which was on this group: Mike Vandeman Jul 20 On Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:44:12 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote: I have challenged you before to provide peer reviewed scientific evidence that mountain biking in damaging NZs natural environment. You have come up with nothing to support your claims. There are reason for this. Yeah, the reason is that no one in New Zealand CARES enough to study the negative impacts of mountain biking. All you care about is MONEY! By the way, how are the moa and thylacine doing lately? Learn something about your own endangered species: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10797165 As illustrated by Vandeman suggesting the thylacine (or tasmanian tiger) was in New Zealand

See above Vandeman you clearly have mistaken the tiger as a NZ extinct species. You are the liar old chum.
Old September 20th 13, 05:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:00:59 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
[...]

As you can clearly see, if you can read, I never said it was in New Zealand.. I said it's "yours", i.e., in your part of the world. But we knew you can't read, and are too embarrassed to ask your mommie to read it for you.