TOSRV

Old May 7th 04, 08:16 PM
BentJay

Default TOSRV

It's TOSRV time so of course the weather in Ohio is going to be
miserable cold n' wet! I don't understand how the guys can do this
ride when, according to my wife and the mother of my children, the
most important holiday of the year is coming this Sunday. (Somehow,
it's alright if I ride GOBA on Father's Day...)

BentJay
Old May 11th 04, 02:25 AM
Dick Dauteuil

Hey BentJay,
You missed a great TOSRV...oh and it was 85 and sunny.

"BentJay" wrote in message
om...
It's TOSRV time so of course the weather in Ohio is going to be
miserable cold n' wet! I don't understand how the guys can do this
ride when, according to my wife and the mother of my children, the
most important holiday of the year is coming this Sunday. (Somehow,
it's alright if I ride GOBA on Father's Day...)

BentJay

---

Old May 12th 04, 12:29 AM
Dave Packer

It wouldn't be TOSRV without weather, and we got weather again this
year. If you think 89 degrees is good riding weather, your thermostat
is sure set differently from mine!

Despite that (and all the independent truckers who ignored the Highway
Patrol requests and still drive on 104) , I had a grand time. You
probably passed me - I'm the slowest guy on TOSRV, the one on the RANS
Stratus wearing the Columbus Crew jersey. Say hi when you pass me
next year!

Dave Packer