Do the FreeIpods, FreeFlatScreens, FreeHandBags "scams" really work?

Old September 22nd 07, 12:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
ryoma

Default Do the FreeIpods, FreeFlatScreens, FreeHandBags "scams" really work?

Ok, if you are like me you have heard so much about the FreeIpods and
FreeFlatScreens websites on different forums, blogs, IM's, etc, you
are about to puke. So am I. But yet the draw of getting an Ipod for
doing basically nothing is pretty strong. I dismissed all the
"stories" of people getting their ipods as the marketing machine at
work. However, when Kevin Rose published that not only did he receive
his, but a few of his friends did as well, I figured I might take a
chance and give it a go. Today I received proof that it does indeed
work. Yep, I got my iPod.

Before I signed up, I wanted to get to the bottom of the ?????. I
didn't want any sweaty, filth pushing webmonkeys to have all my info,
so I did my research. Gratis Internet, the parent company of the
FreeIpods, FreeFlatscreens, etc. sites, recently did an interview
with Wired Magazine.
In this article Gratis states that they are acting as Head Hunters for
companies (more on that later) and are paid between $50-$90 per
referral. Although this seems like a lot of money, this is nothing
compared to what these companies spend for print advertising which
does not guarentee ANY customers. So now we know what ??????
equals. ??????=$50-$90 for Gratis per guranteed customer (referral
sites).

How Does it Work?
You sign-up on one (or more) of the following websites:

Ok, so here is the tricky part. Once you sign up with one of these
websites you have to complete an "offer" from 1 of Gratis's
advertisors. There are usually 5-10 different offers, some being
better than others. Now, remember the ???????=$50-$90 equation? In
order for you to receive your ipod/Flatscreen/Desktop PC/Handbag you
have to refer 5, 8, or 10 of your friends, and they have to complete
one of the offers as well. Then in order for them to receive theirs
they need to refer others, and son on. So lets just look at why they
are going to send an Ipod to you. (1(you) +5(your friends))x$90=$540-
$250(ipod)=$290 profit for them just for you signing up. The
advertisers are more than willing to pay, and FreeIpods is more than
happy to send you your ipod. Works out for everyone.

What process should you use to sign up (to ensure that you will get
your item)
When signing up, it is recommended that you use Internet Explorer
(sucks) some people have reported problems using other browsers.

1. 1. Click on one of the links above and enter a VALID US or
International mailing address.
2. 2. Complete the marketing survey - not your answers do not have
any impact on you receiving your item.
3. 3. Once you have signed up, you should receive a verification
email. If you did not receive one, go to the "My Account" page and
click the link to have them resend it. If you still did not get it
check your spam folder.
4. 4. Sign-up with one of their partners and complete the offer.
(see the section which offer should I choose) It can take up to 15
days for your offer to show completed (unless you follow my steps!) =)

Which offer should I choose?
Just so you know all offers require a credit card, **HOWEVER** not all
of them cost anything! =)

* * InFone: This requires a credit card but is FREE. *INSTANT
VERIFICATION*
* * Zooba: Instant verification, and you get a Best Seller Book
for $10
* * AOL /w MusicNet: Sign up for their 45 day free trial. If you
cancel before 45 days you are not charged anything.
* * Ancestry.com: Try a free 30 day trial of Ancestry.com's "Find
your Ancestors" service.
* * Blockbuster Online: Try a two week trial of Blockbuster's
Netflix-like service.
* * Video Professor: This costs $7. *INSTANT VERIFICATION*

http://www.customorderthis.com?ref=35364