AC/DC cycling jerseys

Old April 8th 05, 01:00 PM
RobWoozle

Default AC/DC cycling jerseys

Cool - I've seen some of these on eBay and a couple of US sites. Not
cheap - US$80 roughly.

Anyone know of any Australian distributors?? Made by a company called
Primalwear.

Thanks,
Rob
(still searching for a Livestrong band down under!!)

Old April 8th 05, 01:13 PM
GPLama

"RobWoozle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cool - I've seen some of these on eBay and a couple of US sites. Not
cheap - US$80 roughly.

Anyone know of any Australian distributors?? Made by a company called
Primalwear.

http://www.leknicks.com - on Beach Rd in Melb.. Last link on the bottom
left.. "MTB (Prima.." Don't see the ACDC one listed though... and they
aren't cheap.. Ebay might have some better deals..

I was looking at the 'bone collector' but was disappointed at the lack of
'boldness' to the colours in real life..

cheers,
GPL

Old April 9th 05, 12:54 AM
Peter Signorini

"GPLama" wrote:

http://www.leknicks.com - on Beach Rd in Melb.. Last link on the bottom
left.. "MTB (Prima.." Don't see the ACDC one listed though... and they
aren't cheap.. Ebay might have some better deals..

I was looking at the 'bone collector' but was disappointed at the lack of
'boldness' to the colours in real life..

I bought my favourite top from these guys about 5 years ago at a mtb race.
It was going for a bit cheaper, about $85. They are very good tops. Mine is
still in great condition after 5 years - no fading of colours, stitching is
good - and I've worn it a lot. Some of their designs are too aggro for me,
but I got a cool top with a large tree-frog on it that always draws a
comment.

Cheers
Peter

Old April 9th 05, 01:56 AM
flyingdutch

Peter Signorini Wrote:

...but I got a cool top with a large tree-frog on it that always draw
comment.

Cheers
Peter

Hah! sprung bad

finally i can put a frog, er, face to the name!

F"a.b. resident stalker"Dutch

"Psycho killer. run, run, runawaaaaaaayyy

--
flyingdutch

Old April 9th 05, 02:39 AM
Peter Signorini

"flyingdutch" wrote in
message ...

Peter Signorini Wrote:

...but I got a cool top with a large tree-frog on it that always draws
comment.

Cheers
Peter

Hah! sprung bad

Ohh, really, whereabouts?

finally i can put a frog, er, face to the name!

F"a.b. resident stalker"Dutch

"Psycho killer. run, run, runawaaaaaaayyy"

_ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - _ - Whaaaaaaaa!! (limping)

Cheers
Peter

Old April 9th 05, 06:55 AM
flyingdutch

RobWoozle Wrote:

snipparge

'spell acdc'

http://www.laughingoutlaw.com.au/sto...ystuff-acdc.mp

--
flyingdutch

Old April 9th 05, 01:34 PM
Gemma_k

Default Livestong bands

"RobWoozle" wrote in message Rob
(still searching for a Livestrong band down under!!)

Okay, after 3 months of waiting, my pack 'o ten arrived from the LAF last
week. After giving some away I have some left.

They cost me roughly $2.90 each and will cost me $1 each to post. If anyone
wants one, they can email me and then send me $4 in the mail or pay by
direct deposit (or deposit $5 in paypal) and I'll send 'em one.
First in best dressed!

gkernich at optusnet dot com dot au

Old April 9th 05, 02:30 PM
paul

Hi

You can order from the shop. 3 different styles of ac/dc jerseys It didn't
have any links to international distributors. They look pretty sick.. i
might have to get one

http://www.primalwear.com/2005-SITE/ROCK-JERSEYS.html

Old April 10th 05, 10:55 AM
Gags

"GPLama" wrote in message
. ..
"RobWoozle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cool - I've seen some of these on eBay and a couple of US sites. Not
cheap - US$80 roughly.

Anyone know of any Australian distributors?? Made by a company called
Primalwear.

http://www.leknicks.com - on Beach Rd in Melb.. Last link on the bottom
left.. "MTB (Prima.." Don't see the ACDC one listed though... and they
aren't cheap.. Ebay might have some better deals..

I was looking at the 'bone collector' but was disappointed at the lack of
'boldness' to the colours in real life..

cheers,
GPL

They also have a set of arm warmers that look like full arm
tatts........instant cred for all the singlespeeders out there.

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...m+Warmers.aspx

Ride On,

Gags

Old April 11th 05, 12:53 AM
Carl Brewer

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 22:04:14 +0930, "Gemma_k"
wrote:

"RobWoozle" wrote in message Rob
(still searching for a Livestrong band down under!!)

Okay, after 3 months of waiting, my pack 'o ten arrived from the LAF last
week. After giving some away I have some left.

They cost me roughly $2.90 each and will cost me $1 each to post. If anyone
wants one, they can email me and then send me $4 in the mail or pay by
direct deposit (or deposit $5 in paypal) and I'll send 'em one.
First in best dressed!

How did they end up costing that much? I got some from the LAF for
$1US each plus some trivial amount of postage yonks ago when
the exchange rate was worse than it is now. Whatever it was,
it was less than $2 each.

I sent one to a friend who's wife has cancer and the postage cost me
all of $0.50 (one normal stamp, as thay fit just fine in a normal
envelope) plus whatever an envelope costs (10c?).

They're supposed to be a symbol of a donation or solidarity.