Typical Mountain Biker Demonstrates Their Inability to Learn

Old December 1st 03, 10:37 PM
Stephen Baker

Default Typical Mountain Biker Demonstrates Their Inability to Learn

Terri Fawcett-Majors says:

If you agreed with him, you might refer to him as dedicated,
diligent, well-prepared, tenacious, and reliable.

Dang! You owe me a new keyboard, Terri -this one's covered in coffee...

Steve
Old December 2nd 03, 02:28 AM
Mike Vandeman

On 1 Dec 2003 06:51:19 GMT, Sven Golly wrote:

..Mike Vandeman wrote in
:
..
.. Smarter people than you have tried that, and failed, many times.
.. I am doing absolutely NOTHING wrong, or I wouldn't still have my
.. account. DUH!
..
..Actually, you just happen to be with an ISP that pretty much doesn't
..give a s*** about what it's users do on USENET.

Because you don't HAVE to read anything on usenet. It's an open forum --
something mountain bikers can't stand, since their sport is so vulnerable to
exposure of the truth.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 4th 03, 01:41 AM
Stephen Baker

Mikey says:

And you have seen "every" trail?

No, which is why I don't make blanket assertions about them.

How much more blanket can you get than "MTBing destroys trails"
If you haven't seen all of them, you can't be sure.....

Old December 8th 03, 05:23 AM
BB

On 7 Dec 2003 19:04:12 -0800, Kevin wrote:

People, Don't feed the trolls

....he writes, after he feeds the troll.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old December 9th 03, 02:54 AM
Stephen Baker

"eauctionbargains" says:

Simple fact is - you cant answer a direct question - therefore you are a
troll.

What took you so long?
Old December 9th 03, 03:49 AM
Mike Vandeman

On 8 Dec 2003 05:23:29 GMT, BB wrote:

..On 7 Dec 2003 19:04:12 -0800, Kevin wrote:
..
.. People, Don't feed the trolls
..
.....he writes, after he feeds the troll.

What's YOUR excuse?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old January 18th 04, 02:38 PM
Stephen Baker

Stormin Mormin says:

Biker: singular
Thier: Plural

Too freakin' easy!

Typical complainer demonstrates his or her inability to write American.

Typical TP-er and non-quoter demonstrates THEIR inability to write any
language.

Steve "Sorni - you're up!"
Old January 18th 04, 04:13 PM
S o r n i

Stephen Baker wrote:
Stormin Mormin says:

Biker: singular
Thier: Plural

Too freakin' easy!

Typical complainer demonstrates his or her inability to write
American.

Typical TP-er and non-quoter demonstrates THEIR inability to write any
language.

Steve "Sorni - you're up!"

You did just fine, grasscrusher.

Bill "besides, original post gone from my server" S.

Old January 18th 04, 05:56 PM
Michael Paul

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Stormin Mormin says:

Biker: singular
Thier: Plural

Too freakin' easy!

Typical complainer demonstrates his or her inability to write American.

Typical TP-er and non-quoter demonstrates THEIR inability to write any
language.

Steve "Sorni - you're up!"

Sorni is too busy trying to get feeling back into his old and arthritic
joints after riding 63 miles with 6,600 feet of climbing on the road
yesterday. I'll give him credit though, he rode past naseau to put in a
pretty good showing, even if he did need to use the smallest chainring on
his triple setup........

Michael