A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions)

Old April 30th 08, 10:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions)

1.
whats thew length of the seatpost on this 'KH20 Trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/38j8g5)? (I'm 13 and I think the seat post will be
too long) how far can the seat post be inserted into the unicycle
insert thing?

2.
when do you use 1 hand and when do yu use 2 hands for side hops?

3.
I bought a KH20 trials and all i sent them were the CHEQUE, ORDER NUM,
and my ADDRESS. will anything go wrong? what happens if it does? (i
sent teh chequelast thursday and the Mal from UDCA said the kh should
be here by this friday (2days of shipping it here) so therefore they
shouldve recieved the cheque today(in my invoice/acc it sais "waiting
fo payment" (its wednes day today and its evening)

4.
how does the 'double wheel extension' (http://tinyurl.com/lmmak)
connect onto a unicycle? do you need a certain uni?

5.
whats...
DM
Hunter
Miyata
Pashley
Schwinn
Telford
Zephr

OOW?
WOW?
RTUC?
TCUC?

6.
can you buy any decent trials uni on ebay? my frend is wondering (im
finally going to have someone (my frend) who will do trials and street
uniing!

SORRY, there was lag, thats why there is 2 of the same threads.

and what the .... are bearings!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think there something
on the cranks??

ZOMG!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!
WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAYMENT RECIEVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UDC HAS RECIEVID THE PAYMENT I JUST CHECKED THEN
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN 2 DAYS I WILL HAVE MY
KH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!1 WOOOOOOOOOO

(sorry i got over excited...)

--
Unisykolist

Sticky Tape fixes EVERYTHING
Street & Trials }-360-unispin-'O,
Nimbus Trials 20" ISIS
I juggle 3 balls and do lots of tricks. I also juggle 4 for 10 secs and
learning to juggle 5!
BLUE CAP
Old April 30th 08, 10:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

1. all unis require the seatpost to be cut down before you can ride it,
so it maikes no difference

2. people rarely, if ever, use both hands to hold the handle

3.if stuff goes wrong UDC will sort it no problems, chillax

4. you unbolt the lower bearing clamp and bolt it on there. it will
only work if the bearings are the right size, and teh tyre is the right
size. This means it probably won't work on a KH.

5.
whats...
DM - David Mariner
Hunter - Hand-made quality frames
Miyata - good saddles
Pashley - british bike manafacturer
Schwinn
Telford
Zephr

all unicycle manafactureres, mostly no longer producing unis

OOW? on one wheel, an old uni magazine published by the unicycling
society of america
WOW?
RTUC?
TCUC? twin cities unicycle club

6. only if someone is selling a used trials uni, the ones advertised on
there as new trials unis usually have the weak square taper hub that
will die if you hop alot on it

the 'bearings ' (http://www.mtb-bearings.com/bearings%20023.jpg) are
pressed on to the axle and are what the frame connects to. They allow
your wheel to spin with little friction.

--
kington99

Dave

Old April 30th 08, 10:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

So you made two instead.

Old April 30th 08, 10:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Eddbmxdude wrote:
So you made two instead.

Dammit, typed out a helpful reply unlike the one I posted to start with
but missed the edit. Sorry not typing all that out again!

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old April 30th 08, 11:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jemmz

umm,hello and yay payment recieved O.o

--
Jemmz
Old April 30th 08, 02:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

What kington99 said, + they look like this:

[image: http://www.mtb-bearings.com/bearings%20023.jpg]

They are the bit that you clamp your frame onto in the middle of the
wheel.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Old May 1st 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SqueakyOnion

kington99 wrote:
1. all unis require the seatpost to be cut down before you can ride it,
so it maikes no difference

Of the four unis I've owned, I've not had to cut ANY of the seatposts.
The seatpost on my 20" Sun learner was -almost- too short, but it held
up fine. I eventually got a longer one, in fear of the short one
snapping/bending, though.

I'm just under 6 feet (182 centimeters) tall, maybe that has something
to do with it.

--
SqueakyOnion

"That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves
and the state;"
-The Constitution of Pennsylvania - Sept. 28th, 1776

I am not a Texan. I'm a Pennsylvanian!
Old May 1st 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Ok,
now it comes down to the seatpost cutting situation...
as someone said dont use a razor metal cutterthing (i won't) and dont
use a tube cutter (my dad is a good hardware, shed, tool, handyman knda
guy that likes his shed and tool boxes lol and he said i should use th
tube cutter cos it rounds thebit of the end that you cut off...
and someone said go to the bike shop and let them cut it (well they
would probably use a tube cutter or something...
and i still dont know how long the seat post is on the kh

Old May 1st 08, 08:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Unisykolist wrote:
Ok,
now it comes down to the seatpost cutting situation...
as someone said dont use a razor metal cutterthing (i won't) and dont
use a tube cutter (my dad is a good hardware, shed, tool, handyman knda
guy that likes his shed and tool boxes lol and he said i should use th
tube cutter cos it rounds thebit of the end that you cut off...
and someone said go to the bike shop and let them cut it (well they
would probably use a tube cutter or something...
and i still dont know how long the seat post is on the kh

yes use the tube cutter, gives a nice smoothe finish. Take it slow, cut
off several small pieces so you don't cut it too short, you can't go
back if you do. If you really need to know, it's 350mm long (this
information is on UDC), but unless you're very tall you can assume it's
going to fit you.

--
kington99

Dave

Old May 1st 08, 10:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mcnuggets300

whats wrong with cutting a seat post with a hacksaw?
thats how i did mine, then file the burs off it and finish the inside
with a rat-tail.

--
mcnuggets300

'The Zeppelin Dominion'
Sin♥ = ?

A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions) Unisykolist Unicycling 10 May 2nd 08 07:02 PM
A whole lotta Questions! (so i dont make up 5 threads of 5 diffrent questions) Eddbmxdude Unicycling 0 April 30th 08 10:18 AM
More BC Questions (but slightly more important than other threads and has long title tobbogonist Unicycling 21 November 17th 06 02:11 AM
10 Questions One on one Unicycling 0 June 3rd 05 12:50 AM
why dont they make chainrings like this anymore? flyingdutch Australia 5 December 25th 04 01:49 AM