Will Suntour Sprint work with Cyclone cups and cranks?

Old October 20th 19, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Will Suntour Sprint work with Cyclone cups and cranks?

On 10/20/2019 7:10 AM, Ted Heise wrote:
On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:25:33 -0500,
AMuzi wrote:

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to
display them?

No problem here, using panix. I didn't see anything about the
server you're using, but based on the other responses it sounds
like an Eternal September glitch.

Whatever it was (and I think you are correct), it resolved
itself.
But looking back to 16 October, several great works of prose
are forever lost.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 20th 19, 03:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default was Suntour Sprint, now note to Mr Ridesalot

AMuzi wrote:

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to
display them?

No problem here, using panix. I didn't see anything about the
server you're using, but based on the other responses it sounds
like an Eternal September glitch.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA

I wish there was a way to change the title of an ongoing thread to whatever the new topic is. :(

Open posts to see what info was posted about the Suntour Cyclone spindle issue only to find posts about not being able to see posts.

Cheers

Dear Sir-
There is a way.
One may just change the header at reply.

Old October 21st 19, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default What are you going to do about that?

AMuzi wrote:

Starting yesterday about 1/3 of posts on RBT show as header
with the body text blank. Anyone know what this means or how to
display them?

No problem here, using panix. I didn't see anything about the
server you're using, but based on the other responses it sounds
like an Eternal September glitch.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA

I wish there was a way to change the title of an ongoing thread to whatever the new topic is. :(

Using "Agent" I just changed the title.

Open posts to see what info was posted about the Suntour Cyclone spindle issue only to find posts about not being able to see posts.

Cheers

--
cheers,

John B.