Evolution of Balance - Team Rollercoaster

Old December 27th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
capuni

Default Evolution of Balance - Team Rollercoaster

Team Rollercoaster just set up a blog to document our upcoming
expedition to Panama. We've had some requests to see our 2008 grant
proposal. You can download a PDF version from our new blog.

Once we start updating the blog, we'll post back here to let everyone
know.

http://personalrollercoaster.wordpress.com/

--
capuni

My 'Ride The Lobster Photo Album'
(http://gallery.mac.com/perrywoodin#100208)
Old December 28th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JustOneWheel

capuni;1159269 wrote:
Team Rollercoaster just set up a blog to document our upcoming
expedition to Panama. We've had some requests to see our 2008 grant
proposal. You can download a PDF version from our new blog.

Once we start updating the blog, we'll post back here to let everyone
know.

http://personalrollercoaster.wordpress.com/

Good luck guys. Have fun!

--
JustOneWheel

HAVE FUN ON _ONE_!
justonewheel.com
Old December 28th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
corbin

capuni;1159269 wrote:
Team Rollercoaster just set up a blog to document our upcoming
expedition to Panama. We've had some requests to see our 2008 grant
proposal. You can download a PDF version from our new blog.

Once we start updating the blog, we'll post back here to let everyone
know.

http://personalrollercoaster.wordpress.com/

Totally sweet! Thanks for putting up the proposal; it makes me want to
go!

I'm following the RSS feed; hopefully you guys will get to update it
regularly with that free jungle wifi.

corbin

--
corbin

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com
Old December 29th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

corbin;1159585 wrote:
...free jungle wifi.

--
steveyo
Old January 7th 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Here's a (proposed) map of our route.

|Filename: Brad Map 4.jpg |

steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a 'few uni race write-ups'
(http://home.roadrunner.com/~rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
Old January 8th 09, 10:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

have a great time guys, I can't wait to read the write-up in Uni
Magazine!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
Old January 15th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rolandisimo

Hi, we have made it out of the jungle and have the Pacific ocean in our
sights. Just as we left the jungle, and got into cellphone range, we
did an interview with Public Radio International's (PRI) the world show.
We will be featured in their geoquiz which should air tonight (15th
Jan) so tune in!

The 'link is live now'
(http://theworld.org/taxonomy_by_date/3/20090115)

The show will then be 'archived on their website here.'
(http://theworld.org/node/4755)

We also have a video teaser 'on our blog' (http://tinyurl.com/7knvg7)

off to the ocean!!

--
rolandisimo
Old January 16th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Wow that looks so cool so far.

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old January 16th 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

Great interview and short video! I'm am so envious! But I'm also so
inspired by you guys. I can't wait to fold my ultrarunning background
into my mountain unicycling and do something really cool! I've got some
plans but life is pretty busy right now trying to finish up my PhD...
Keep up all the cool adventures all of you; it keeps me motivated!

--
MuniSano
Old January 16th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

I love the video, I was grinning throughout!