Unicycling to the Inauguration

Old January 15th 09, 07:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default Unicycling to the Inauguration

I just drove on Constitution Ave tonight and saw the fences/barricades
that were being put up and the thousands of porter potties lining the
mall. It is going to be so ridiculous on Tuesday that I think I am
going to take off work and ride on into DC on my unicycle. I don't know
what to expect other than DC being packed, but I feel like I have to
attend.

It is going to be quite a historic event, and it will be interesting to
see how it all goes. At the very least, it will be a good unicycle ride
into DC.

Is anyone else here planning on attending?

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name
Old January 15th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munimag

I thought about going but I don't feel like dealing with the crowds. I
am not working that day so I'll do a muni ride in Black Hills Park in
Germantown. If anyone wants to join me let me know.

--
munimag
Old January 15th 09, 04:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

I'd totally be there... but I havn't the traveling money.
So I get to watch tv...

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-So hot! If I was gay, id want an aryan guy, but im not, so I
want a sexy aryan girl.-~Jerrick

-what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to see
him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni

-hinunggbinu!!!-
~JJtheunicycle
Old January 16th 09, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munimag

Anyone planning to ride into DC on Tuesday should be aware that no
wheeled vehicles (bikes, unicycles, strollers, etc.) will be allowed
along the Mall or within the security perimeter. Apparently bike valets
are being set up at various locations so people can drop off their
cycles and walk into the secure zone. I don't know who is running those
valets or how much they will be charging.

--
munimag

new to unicycling cbs Unicycling 15 December 17th 08 04:04 PM
New to unicycling underdog Unicycling 0 February 9th 07 10:16 PM
How/when did you get into Unicycling ackgot Unicycling 33 September 26th 06 04:38 AM
No Unicycling? scottb Unicycling 11 November 16th 05 02:59 PM