Great News! ZERO Support for a New Squamish (BC) Mountain Biking Park

Old June 27th 11, 10:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Brad Anders opines

"Brad Anders" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given

probation?

Why are you posting to Usenet? I have already told you multiple times that
you are an idiot!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 28th 11, 04:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jim Janney

Default Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

Brad Anders writes:

On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

I think he's claiming innocence in spite of being found guilty on
multiple counts. "I did nothing wrong", as Ron Blagojevich said.

--
Jim Janney
Old June 28th 11, 05:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
SMS

On 6/28/2011 8:20 AM, Jim Janney wrote:
Brad writes:

On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

I think he's claiming innocence in spite of being found guilty on
multiple counts. "I did nothing wrong", as Ron Blagojevich said.

By that standard, most people in jail or prison are innocent too.
Old June 28th 11, 07:12 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jim Janney

Brad writes:

On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

I think he's claiming innocence in spite of being found guilty on
multiple counts. "I did nothing wrong", as Ron Blagojevich said.

By that standard, most people in jail or prison are innocent too.

Sure, just ask them, they'll tell you...

--
Jim Janney
Old June 30th 11, 11:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
PMH

On Jun 26, 10:31*am, Opus wrote:
On Jun 25, 1:09*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Jun 24, 7:31*pm, Tºm Shermªn °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
snip

I think Mikey is in denial about the whole jail, conviction, and
probation experience.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

Not innocent, just found not guilty of one of the charges. Had your
postings to USENET been allowed into evidence you would have been
found guilty even on that charge as it would have proved pre-
meditation. You are a convicted criminal...

And Al Gore's "truth" turned out to be severely massaged data.
Old July 3rd 11, 07:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Jun 27, 2:46*pm, Brad Anders wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.
Old July 3rd 11, 02:55 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier

On 07/03/2011 02:34 AM, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

WHAAATTTTT!!!
Probation is part of sentence which you only get
if you are GUILTY of something.

It is NOT required by law that someone gets
probation if they are "innocent of all charges".
That's just plain bull****!
Old July 4th 11, 09:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Shraga

On Jul 3, 2:34*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

"Juries frequently convict the innocent," therefore we should believe
you are innocent? If that's your point, you clearly have no grasp of
even the most basic logic.

In all the cases posted at the Innocence Project there are specific
reasons provided for why the defendant was (or should be) exonerated.
You have not provided anything of the sort here to support your
innocence, so there is no reason for any reasonable person to believe
you are innocent of all the charges brought against you. Your
"argument" is nothing more than a groundless childish protest of "AM
NOT!"

Why not tell the whole story (i.e., the "truth")?

Here's your chance to prove your innocence, Dr. Vandeman. Tell us your
side right here. Expose the lies.

Old July 5th 11, 02:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
VtSkier

On Jun 27, 2:46 pm, Brad wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:09 pm, Mike wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

WHAAATTTTT???
Probation is part of sentence which you only get
if you are GUILTY of something.

It is NOT required by law that someone gets
probation if they are "innocent of all charges".
That's just plain bull****!

Mr. Vandeman, please reply to my question and
comment above and below:

If you are "innocent of all charges" why was
"probation" imposed? Your answer above makes
no sense whatever.

Old July 5th 11, 02:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Puppet_Sock

On Jul 3, 2:34*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:46*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

Since mountain bikers lie all the time, and
since Mikey lies all the time, Mikey must be
a mountain biker.
Socks