The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- A Review of the Literature (updated)

Old January 3rd 05, 12:02 AM
Gary S.

Default The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- A Review of the Literature (updated)

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 05:05:28 GMT, Mike Vandeman
wrote:

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 23:46:49 -0800, "Goodoz" wrote:

.
.AS REQUESTED ABOVE, BACK IT UP WITH ANALYSIS (or shut the F - up!) -- your
.idiotic spewings mean nothing. (BTW - I already know you cant back it
.up.....so do you!!)
.
.To address your idioc spewings...
.
.Since I was the one who brought up "Einstein"...and not you ... (guess
.you're wrong again).
.
.A perfect vacuum can be nearly reproduced in a lab -- today.

"Nearly" is not "a perfect vacuum".

.At speeds approaching light, "matter" exceeds the calcs (ie Newtonian
.Physics) -- that's where Quantum kicks in (far beyond your comprehension).
.If you disagree, please explain why (I know you aren't capable). Don't
.respond unless you can back it up.

Quantum theory applies to very small objects, and has NOTHING to say about
matter approaching the speed of light.

.Photons (Light) don't fail -- they are particle and maintain light speed
.quite well. (ignorant ass)

Newton's laws fail.

Is there any topic where you are not the ultimate expert and source of
all knowledge?

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA