WEATHER REPORT WEATHER REPORT WEATHER REPORT

Old December 4th 13, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default WEATHER REPORT WEATHER REPORT WEATHER REPORT

BALMY IN PORTLAND !

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...eroutlook.html
Old December 4th 13, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:03:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:
BALMY IN PORTLAND !

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...eroutlook.html

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

MIAMI BEACH !

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...A#.Up9hS5WA3m4
Old December 4th 13, 06:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jay Beattie

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:08:18 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:03:02 AM UTC-5, wrote:

BALMY IN PORTLAND !

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...eroutlook.html

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

MIAMI BEACH !

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...A#.Up9hS5WA3m4

Local forecasters have it at 17F tomorrow (-8C). That's cold for the PNW. We rarely get colder than that.

Clothing report for this morning: Smart wool LS base-layer, Castelli winter jersey, old Sugoi Inverter jacket, ear warmers (should have used my balaclava), PI winter tights, shoe covers and PI Amphib gloves. I was comfortable, except gulping cold air always makes me feel SOB and tired. Minimal ice, although my ride home will have sheet ice in places because the little artesian springs always dump water on to the roadway up the hill into the back of my neighborhood.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old December 5th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 1:01:13 PM UTC-5, Jay Beattie wrote:

Local forecasters have it at 17F tomorrow (-8C). That's cold for the PNW.. We rarely get colder than that.

Clothing report for this morning: Smart wool LS base-layer, Castelli winter jersey, old Sugoi Inverter jacket, ear warmers (should have used my balaclava), PI winter tights, shoe covers and PI Amphib gloves. I was comfortable, except gulping cold air always makes me feel SOB and tired. Minimal ice, although my ride home will have sheet ice in places because the little artesian springs always dump water on to the roadway up the hill into the back of my neighborhood.

-- Jay Beattie.

Jay. Get yourself one of those plastic painting/sanding masks with a filter..

http://www.aonesafety.com/dust-face-mask-gc001.htm

Can be found at a lot of dollar stores. Wear the mask and it's like breathing nice warm house air. Makes a HUGE difference in how cold you feel.

Cheers
Old December 5th 13, 12:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:22:00 PM UTC-5, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

/////////////

I run this out every winter as a sufferer from pneumonia cawsed from sawmill at a blue 15 degrees.

also excellent post snow when accumulated dusts blow...

you can call or email 3M for advice, very nice effective people...

http://www.grainger.com/search/dispo...=16&sst=subset
Old December 5th 13, 01:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 7:41:03 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

cruise....

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...A#.Up_VK5WA3F8
Old December 5th 13, 02:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 8:22:55 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

sssssssssssssssssssss

slide

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick...A#.UqCJa5WA1IY
Old December 9th 13, 12:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

GRADERS !

87 in the shade at 1PM

https://www.google.com/#q=best+winte...tires&tbm=shop

To report of not to report what seems to be a belligerant driver,that is the question (norcal) [email protected] Techniques 79 December 7th 07 06:51 AM
Cycling weather report Brian G UK 3 July 7th 07 06:57 AM
BLART ride and weather report Tamyka Bell Australia 4 May 6th 05 09:51 AM
Weather report RonSonic General 3 April 25th 05 05:52 AM
cool weather gear report pam_in_sc General 27 November 10th 04 01:33 AM