Hoping You all have a great Christmas

Old December 24th 15, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

Default Hoping You all have a great Christmas

On 24/12/2015 12:13 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
Merry Christmas to all.

Andre Jute

+1
Old December 24th 15, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andrew Chaplin

Duane wrote in
:

On 24/12/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that Santa
brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Most of my gifts are related to skiing this year as after my last bike
purchase my wife thinks I don't need anything else. She's probably
right, the main thing I need for cycling is more time. lol

Happy holidays. 16C in Montreal today.

The same from Ottawa, 16C and happy Christmas. I am trying to get out on my
bike in shorts.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old December 25th 15, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
mark cleary

Merry Christmas it was the trainer today but if it were not for this hip
pinning I would have road outside pretty nice here in the midwest. Have
great Christmas.

Deacon Mark Cleary
Epiphany Roman Catholic Church
"Sir Ridesalot" wrote in message

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 10:04:18 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/24/2015 6:56 AM, Duane wrote:
On 24/12/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that
Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Most of my gifts are related to skiing this year as after my
last bike purchase my wife thinks I don't need anything
else. She's probably right, the main thing I need for
cycling is more time. lol

Happy holidays. 16C in Montreal today.

It's been great autumn/early winter riding here, hardly any
snow and oh do I so prefer riding to shoveling!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Ditto where I am. we're well above seasonal norms with 9C/46F right now.
Went for a late night ride last night and enjoyed the quiet. Saw some deer
drinking from a small river.

Cheers

Old December 25th 15, 06:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

We shoveled the walk 3 times today ....

http://goo.gl/iMmpDI

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...97voo1_500.jpg

Old December 25th 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Friday, December 25, 2015 at 9:20:13 AM UTC-8, mark cleary wrote:
[...]

Merry Christmas to all, too. I got a belt -- which I needed, and some base layers. The belt is about a yard too long, notwithstanding the alleged size, and one of the base-layers needs to go back (too large). The good thing about Christmas is that you get to go stand in lines to return things!

Anyway, Christmas is for the kid -- and we over-indulged him with a lot of bicycle stuff -- cold weather kit, mostly purchased from Western Bikeworks, which means that it will not be difficult to exchange the too small tights and booties. Damn! So close. I also got him a less-than half-price Atmos II which was a total hit -- school colors and good fit.

Epic ski yesterday -- deep snow and glimpses of blue sky, great runs with my son (he did the scary tree runs on his own). Ride tomorrow -- and gift returns. It's over-cast today but not raining. Perfect for a walk.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old December 25th 15, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_4_]

jbeattie wrote:
[...]

Cycling and hiking today but maybe snow shoe on Tuesday. Just hope our
weekend in Tremblant on the 15th sees some good snow or I'll be forced to
spend it in the pubs. Lol

Merry Xmas.

--
duane