CF bikes and wheels are too delicate?

Old December 11th 13, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default CF bikes and wheels are too delicate?

Check out this video of the stunts being done on a CF road bike.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhabgvIIXik#t=331
Old December 11th 13, 08:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 12/11/2013 2:55 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Check out this video of the stunts being done on a CF road bike.

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhabgvIIXik#t=331

lol. I had a spill last year that knocked my handle bars crooked and
bent my shifters. I straightened it enough on the road to get home and
brought it to the local shop to have the frame checked. The guy told me
that there was no damage to the frame. He told me that he expected to
be able to throw the frame 20 feet in the air and let it hit the ground
without breaking it. I thought he was kidding but...