Hoping You all have a great Christmas

Old December 24th 15, 07:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Hoping You all have a great Christmas

Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers
Old December 24th 15, 12:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

BAH
Old December 24th 15, 12:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 24/12/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Most of my gifts are related to skiing this year as after my last bike
purchase my wife thinks I don't need anything else. She's probably
right, the main thing I need for cycling is more time. lol

Happy holidays. 16C in Montreal today.
Old December 24th 15, 01:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

https://www.google.com/#q=ARIZONA%20...esandnoble.com

http://goo.gl/xeJLRD
Old December 24th 15, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/24/2015 6:56 AM, Duane wrote:
On 24/12/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that
Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Most of my gifts are related to skiing this year as after my
last bike purchase my wife thinks I don't need anything
else. She's probably right, the main thing I need for
cycling is more time. lol

Happy holidays. 16C in Montreal today.

It's been great autumn/early winter riding here, hardly any
snow and oh do I so prefer riding to shoveling!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 24th 15, 03:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 10:04:18 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/24/2015 6:56 AM, Duane wrote:
On 24/12/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that
Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Most of my gifts are related to skiing this year as after my
last bike purchase my wife thinks I don't need anything
else. She's probably right, the main thing I need for
cycling is more time. lol

Happy holidays. 16C in Montreal today.

It's been great autumn/early winter riding here, hardly any
snow and oh do I so prefer riding to shoveling!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Ditto where I am. we're well above seasonal norms with 9C/46F right now. Went for a late night ride last night and enjoyed the quiet. Saw some deer drinking from a small river.

Cheers
Old December 24th 15, 03:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 12/24/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Same to you, Sir.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old December 24th 15, 03:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane[_3_]

On 24/12/2015 10:04 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/24/2015 6:56 AM, Duane wrote:
On 24/12/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that
Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Most of my gifts are related to skiing this year as after my
last bike purchase my wife thinks I don't need anything
else. She's probably right, the main thing I need for
cycling is more time. lol

Happy holidays. 16C in Montreal today.

It's been great autumn/early winter riding here, hardly any snow and oh
do I so prefer riding to shoveling!

Yeah, hiking and riding last weekend, I saw that the ducks are still
here. Strange.

Prediction for 30cm on Tuesday though.
Old December 24th 15, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

On Thursday, December 24, 2015 at 10:17:04 AM UTC-5, Duane wrote:
On 24/12/2015 10:04 AM, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/24/2015 6:56 AM, Duane wrote:
On 24/12/2015 2:38 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Here's hoping that you all have a great Christmas and that
Santa brings you something nice for your bicycling.

Cheers

Most of my gifts are related to skiing this year as after my
last bike purchase my wife thinks I don't need anything
else. She's probably right, the main thing I need for
cycling is more time. lol

Happy holidays. 16C in Montreal today.

It's been great autumn/early winter riding here, hardly any snow and oh
do I so prefer riding to shoveling!

Yeah, hiking and riding last weekend, I saw that the ducks are still
here. Strange.

Prediction for 30cm on Tuesday though.

2-4mm mixed precipitation here on Tuesday.

Full moon christmas day; the next is in 2034.

Great bicycling weather.

Cheers
Old December 24th 15, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Merry Christmas to all.

Andre Jute