2012 Trek Rumblefish Pro

Old November 3rd 13, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default 2012 Trek Rumblefish Pro

This bike is basically brand new. I bought this bike for $4500.00 and I am selling it for $3000. I am open to reasonable offers.

I bought this beauty with the intentions to ride all of the time. Up until this purchase, I was on my hard tail 4-7 times a week. Then life hit me and I just do not have the time. The bike was purchased New Years of 2012 from a great shop in Montclair, NJ (Montclair Bikery). The shop has done all of the services. It is now a 2x10 with a shop installed bash ring. Please see the list of other additions I have made. The bike was NEVER CRASHED. It has MINIMUM HOURS on it.

I will ship anywhere in the world as long as you pay for the shipping up front. You can see from the pictures, there was little to know usage. See the pedals, gears, front fox fork. Any questions, please let me know. I would prefer her to go to a good home. Or at least a lies about a good home and rides hard!

2012 Rumblefish Pro Model (Large)
Fizik Aliante Seat (green)
Answer Protaper DH bars
ODI Rogue Lock on grips
Thomson Stem 100mm w/ 10° rise (inverted)
Thomson Elite Seat Post
DMR Vault platform Pedals (Not included)
Stans No Tube set up
Raceface Bash Guard (2x10 Set up)
Push Industries rear shock volume reducer installed 9/28/13. Better ride for heavier riders.
Old November 3rd 13, 10:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Andrew Chaplin

wrote in
:

This bike is basically brand new. I bought this bike for $4500.00 and I
am selling it for $3000. I am open to reasonable offers.

I bought this beauty with the intentions to ride all of the time. Up
until this purchase, I was on my hard tail 4-7 times a week. Then life
hit me and I just do not have the time. The bike was purchased New
Years of 2012 from a great shop in Montclair, NJ (Montclair Bikery).
The shop has done all of the services. It is now a 2x10 with a shop
installed bash ring. Please see the list of other additions I have
made. The bike was NEVER CRASHED. It has MINIMUM HOURS on it.

I will ship anywhere in the world as long as you pay for the shipping
up front.

You can see from the pictures,

What picures? Was there a link?

--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

CTC 2012 AGM How are you going to vote? [email protected] UK 54 April 30th 12 07:54 PM
Sky Ride 2012 Part Timer UK 2 March 23rd 12 10:00 AM
Climb to the Top 2012 Jennifer Checkley Racing 4 December 2nd 11 10:25 AM
Climb to the Top 2012! Jennifer Checkley Rides 0 November 16th 11 05:02 PM
Paris 2012 [email protected] Racing 20 July 7th 05 07:39 PM