Had a great ride home in the rain :)

Old June 2nd 10, 08:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Had a great ride home in the rain :)

Yes, as I write this, it is still raining in Sydney but who cares I
made it home.

The first coupla kms were a bit cold and my hands were cold but after
about the 8-km mark it was all good even if I was a bit wet. I have an
el cheapo taffeta windcheater and an el cheapo pair of wet weather pants
which are both ok even if water does get in eventually. By then, I am
usually warmed up. My feet were reasonably dry from my improvised wet
weather booties so it was a bonus

Also, thanks to you guys for giving me some ideas about my rear light
problem when things get a bit wet. I now have a second light which I can
hang off any convenient point on my bag or my person and I do feel a bit
better knowing that at least one rear light is working.