this is what happens?

Old March 11th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla

Default this is what happens?

I'm gone for a few weeks, and when I come back in here all I see are
posts that predict who's going to win some future race, some a-holes
posting results from races as if we couldn't read them on cyclingnews
ourselves, and the rest of you organ donors responding with 1-2 word
comments that make a Down's Syndrome child seem insightful.

Don't make me start up the thread on the velodrome turn thing again.
Cause I will.

Magilla
Old March 11th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil Holman

"MagillaGorilla" wrote in message
I'm gone for a few weeks, and when I come back in here all I see are
posts that predict who's going to win some future race, some a-holes
posting results from races as if we couldn't read them on cyclingnews
ourselves, and the rest of you organ donors responding with 1-2 word
comments that make a Down's Syndrome child seem insightful.

Don't make me start up the thread on the velodrome turn thing again.
Cause I will.

What would be really worthwhile is for you to give us your views on
global warming.

Phil H

Old March 12th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MMan

Phil Holman wrote:
What would be really worthwhile is for you to give us your views on
global warming.

Or global doping.

Old March 12th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

MagillaGorilla wrote:
Don't make me start up the thread on the velodrome turn thing again.
Cause I will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsfiD78Cy0s

Bob Schwartz