URCM?

Old December 31st 09, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

Default URCM?

On 31/12/2009 19:07, Nigel Cliffe wrote:
Marc wrote:
On 31/12/2009 18:09, Tosspot wrote:
Marc wrote:
On 31/12/2009 17:58, Tosspot wrote:
Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll
be fine.

A bit? I posted something over 6 hrs ago...

You might be right. Seems quiet since this morning. Right, beer time.
All further posts from me should be ignored!

Forever?

Moderation queue empty when I just checked at 19.06.
Posting from you timed at 18.13 in the group, which suggests a moderator got
back around then.

Kindly ****-off from discussing URCM issues here. If your group can't
handle it, then tough - here is not the place to discuss your group's
short-comings, you hypocritical ******!
Thanks,
Happi

Old January 1st 10, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Happi Monday wrote:

snip

Kindly ****-off from discussing URCM issues here. If your group can't
handle it, then tough - here is not the place to discuss your group's
short-comings, you hypocritical ******!
Thanks,
Happi

Oooh look, URCs new moderator, telling people what they can and can't
post. Why don't you just ****off back to mummy you flacid little
cocksucking prick.

Old January 1st 10, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

On 01/01/2010 12:48, Tosspot wrote:
Happi Monday wrote:

snip

Kindly ****-off from discussing URCM issues here. If your group can't
handle it, then tough - here is not the place to discuss your group's
short-comings, you hypocritical ******!
Thanks,
Happi

Oooh look, URCs new moderator, telling people what they can and can't
post. Why don't you just ****off back to mummy you flacid little
cocksucking prick.

Although hypocritical in the extreme, I can accept URCM mods. posting
here on cycling matters. However, I do object to them posting here due
to the shortcomings of their own little ******s' club.
HTH,
Happi

PS. You have a very apt nick.

Old January 1st 10, 05:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jim A

Tosspot wrote:

snip

short-comings, you hypocritical w*****!
Thanks,
Happi

Oooh look, URCs new moderator, telling people what they can and can't
post. Why don't you just f***off back to mummy you flacid little
c***sucking p****.

Happy New Year!

plonk

--
www.slowbicyclemovement.org - enjoy the ride
Old January 1st 10, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

On 01/01/2010 17:54, Jim A wrote:
Tosspot wrote:
Happi Monday wrote:

snip

Kindly ***-off from discussing URCM issues here. If your group can't
handle it, then tough - here is not the place to discuss your group's
short-comings, you hypocritical w*****!
Thanks,
Happi

Oooh look, URCs new moderator, telling people what they can and can't
post. Why don't you just f***off back to mummy you flacid little
c***sucking p****.

Happy New Year!

plonk

It took you this long?
Old January 1st 10, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On 1 Jan, 12:48, Tosspot wrote:
*Why don't you just ****off back to mummy you flaccid little
cocksucking prick.

Is that even possible? :-/
Old January 1st 10, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 10:00:20 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On 1 Jan, 12:48, Tosspot wrote:
*Why don't you just ****off back to mummy you flaccid little
cocksucking prick.

Is that even possible? :-/

I have heard that about 5% of men can bend their head as far as their
penis. What I do not know is how many can do this while their penis
is flaccid.

However, having seen some Chinese contortionists walking about with
their head between their legs, I have no doubt that some people can.
Even more exceptional, I expect there are those who can kiss their own
arse.

This picture illustrates my point while remaining decent.
http://www.leyogi.com/leyogi/images/galeries/14.JPG
Old January 2nd 10, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Mr. Benn wrote:
Tosspot wrote in
:

wrote:
On 1 Jan, 12:48, Tosspot wrote:
Why don't you just ****off back to mummy you flaccid little
cocksucking prick.
Is that even possible? :-/

I've no idea, I had a hangover of biblical proportions and thought I'd
give happi some of the **** he's been dishing out back and see how he
responded. I reckon if more people treated trolls like that this place
would be a bit better. It was indicative his was probably the most
relevant post there was

Still, normal service resumed

Why are you using a European Space Agency email address
)? Do you work for them?

No, but they see fit to give me an email address.

If you do work for the ESA, you should learn to tame your language as I'm
sure your employer would not condone such behaviour. If you don't work for
the ESA, you are deliberately misusing their domain name and possibly the
actual email address of a real ESA employee.

Well, given my employer has not told me to moderate my language when
I've used similar terms of endearment at him in meetings, I can't say he
will be very bothered.

I use the work email address as because it has a very good spam filter.
I suppose I could use gmail or similar as these days spam filters are
pretty good the world over, but I never got around to it. Tbf, people
from this NG have contacted me on it in the past, but only for more
civilised conversation or a bit of underground railway work.

URCM Marc[_2_] UK 29 December 16th 09 08:39 PM
Missing Messages from URCM Judith M Smith UK 80 December 11th 09 08:58 AM
urcm It is using urc to do its own job Trevor A Panther UK 20 November 13th 09 06:49 PM
Post rejection on urcm Adam Funk[_5_] UK 0 October 25th 09 06:23 PM
Re Proposed URCM jms UK 9 May 29th 09 04:12 PM