URCM?

Old December 31st 09, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Default URCM?

Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?
Old December 31st 09, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be fine.
Old December 31st 09, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

On 31/12/2009 17:58, Tosspot wrote:
Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be fine.

A bit? I posted something over 6 hrs ago...

Old December 31st 09, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be
fine.

A bit? I posted something over 6 hrs ago...

You might be right. Seems quiet since this morning. Right, beer time.
All further posts from me should be ignored!

Old December 31st 09, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin

Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be fine.

A bit? I posted something over 6 hrs ago...

It might be the weather.

I got out for a good two hour bike ride today. I hope the moderators
are out enjoying the fine weather too.
Old December 31st 09, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Roger Merriman[_3_]

Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be fine.

A bit? I posted something over 6 hrs ago...

It might be the weather.

I got out for a good two hour bike ride today. I hope the moderators
are out enjoying the fine weather too.

no biking here, far too much snow which has made the black mountains,
white.

compacted down to under a foot but still enought that biking is unwise.
but the folks puppie got a good run around the woods.

it's rather wet sticky snow so has taken down a few trees, the giant
beach trees are fine though some of them have lost a limb or two.

very lovely as you can imagine, and yes there are saltbins, just they
are empty....

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com
Old December 31st 09, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

Can't you go **** yourself? This isn't the place to talk about the
******s' niche.

Old December 31st 09, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nigel Cliffe[_3_]

Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll
be fine.

A bit? I posted something over 6 hrs ago...

You might be right. Seems quiet since this morning. Right, beer time.
All further posts from me should be ignored!

Forever?

Moderation queue empty when I just checked at 19.06.
Posting from you timed at 18.13 in the group, which suggests a moderator got
back around then.

- Nigel

--
Nigel Cliffe,
Webmaster at http://www.2mm.org.uk/

Old December 31st 09, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tosspot[_2_]

Marc wrote:
Broke? Or am I just being stood on the naughty step again?

Was ok a while ago. Leave it for a bit, have a beer or two, it'll be
fine.

A bit? I posted something over 6 hrs ago...

You might be right. Seems quiet since this morning. Right, beer time.
All further posts from me should be ignored!

Forever?

Christ you should have seen the talent down my local. The landlord
employs 'em young, busty and blonde. I nearly had heart failure.
Right, off to the next stop...

URCM Marc[_2_] UK 29 December 16th 09 08:39 PM
Missing Messages from URCM Judith M Smith UK 80 December 11th 09 08:58 AM
urcm It is using urc to do its own job Trevor A Panther UK 20 November 13th 09 06:49 PM
Post rejection on urcm Adam Funk[_5_] UK 0 October 25th 09 06:23 PM
Re Proposed URCM jms UK 9 May 29th 09 04:12 PM