FS[PER]: Mountain Bike 2004 GIANT 'yukon'

Old October 16th 03, 07:07 AM
news.iinet.net.au

Default FS[PER]: Mountain Bike 2004 GIANT 'yukon'

Pre Release 2004 Giant Yukon 26" Mountain bike. For sale. used for 4 months
Light on road commuting.
I had plans to take it off road when I had the transport.(no car) I am
looking at getting a bike Specific for Trials riding (Technical freestyle
climbing on rocks)...and I need a bike that is specially made for it.

Back to the Giant, it has served me well for the past 4 months even though
it stayed in my bedroom because it has been raining I hope to get my new
bike in time so can ride it in the sunshine. The Giant is a 17" frame would
suit a Small man. 5'5 to 6'1 approx.

It is in Excellent condition one or two visible small scratches. not on the
frame though only on brake lever and one or two scuffs on the pedals.
This Bike cost Me $770 And That included a Free Cable lock, Drink Cage
(alloy) and a Drink bottle and minipump I will also include these things
Also a Bottle of Ace Wax Dry Wax Chain Lubricant. Essential chain lube.
I am looking for $500 Firm. and will only sell in the Perth area. I have the
Receipt for the Bike and Deal Items. I was hoping to keep this as well as
get a new bike but It would take me forever to get a new bike in that case.

Specs a
RST Front suspension 89mm travel Shock absorbing front shocks.
17" 6061 Double Butted Main Frame Stealth black (Matt black) With Diamond
sheild coating (available on all Giants over $650)
Alex brand Alloy Double wall Rims (black), with Black stainless steel Spokes
(I think are 1.2's).
Kenda MTB Thick knobbies 2.0 in size 98% Tread left
Hayes brand Front and Rear Mechanical Disc Brake system (powerful and look
sweet.)
Shimano Acera Front crankset and Front Derailler
Rear Shimano Deore Derailer
Shimano Shifter/brake lever in one
Front Futura Disc Hub
Rear Shimano Disc Hub
24 Speed

I also Have a Giro brand e2 Helmet S-M Sized with roc loc 4. I paid $200 for
this and wore it 10 Times no scratches As New... Selling for $100. worlds
leading Cross country Mountain bike helmet.Perth area Only

Old October 16th 03, 07:43 AM
Mitch Pollard

Sorry about the Typo... I am the Person selling the bike the Name in the
heading was a Typo in the Name Bracket.

Its annoying. sorry im doing 100 things at once here. Thanks

: )

. au...