Which nation loves Bike the most?

Old February 22nd 05, 09:01 AM

Default Which nation loves Bike the most?

Europe is certainly the most favor biking place in the world.
They have this bike that I couldn't even imagine. Travel to
Norwagian city, you rent a bike lock in a track. you put
a coin and you unlock a bike and you put back a bike and
you get the coin back. So the rent is free. The bike has a colorful
shape and design that I've never seen before. I forget what the track
is designed for the bicycle. Probably just for the bike parking. Most
European city seem to provide a bike renting that
I hardly see in any American city. WE all know Americans in
madly love with automobile. How could a bike has any place in America?
I go bicycle in any American city. I hardly see any bicycle. Could
Americans believe riding a bike is just for the geek and you must drive
a 4x4 truck or SUV to prove your white penis power thing?

Old February 23rd 05, 05:23 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Little Meow writes:

I see lot womans drive fat-ass SUV truck. Are they try to prove
white vagina power thing?

Yes.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old February 24th 05, 04:47 PM
Mike Beauchamp

I see lot womans drive fat-ass SUV truck

Yes.. me too. I also see a lot of them in the gym riding the excercise bike.
Something is seriously ****ed up here..

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com

Old February 25th 05, 06:48 PM

Mike Beauchamp wrote:
I see lot womans drive fat-ass SUV truck

Yes.. me too. I also see a lot of them in the gym riding the

excercise bike.
Something is seriously ****ed up here..

Mike
http://mikebeauchamp.com

It's called "genetic evolution". The evolution of white penis power is
gene that carried down through a generation. Author of "American mania"
says what's wrong with America is built in our gene. Obesity American,
SUV, bully whitetrash are all built on to American gene because
that's how American was originally found. See those exercise bikers in
gym is trying to slow down their deviant body shape which resulted from
American fast past eating and lifestyle...

Old February 26th 05, 02:41 AM
Maggie

Little Meow wrote:
wrote:

[...]

white vagina power thing? Is this what Vagina Monologues about,
SUV and NASCAR? What's up with tiny cell phone in fat-ass
SUV?

Never underestimate the power of the vagina. And never leave home
without your tiny cell phone and purse.
Maggie

Old February 26th 05, 03:00 AM
Tom Keats

In article om,
"Maggie" writes:

Never underestimate the power of the vagina. And never leave home
without your tiny cell phone and purse.

"Do not misunderestimate the power of The Force."
-- George W. Vader

My own creed: "Never run out of toilet paper."

I'm afraid I don't have a cell phone or a purse. I've got
a fanny pack, though. (I call it my "sporran".)

cheers,
Tom

Old February 26th 05, 03:41 AM
Neil Cherry

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:00:53 -0800, Tom Keats wrote:
In article om,
"Maggie" writes:

Never underestimate the power of the vagina. And never leave home
without your tiny cell phone and purse.

"Do not misunderestimate the power of The Force."
-- George W. Vader

"Never underestimate the power of the farce"
-- me

My own creed: "Never run out of toilet paper."

Be a man
use you hand

(eeww!)

I'm afraid I don't have a cell phone or a purse. I've got
a fanny pack, though. (I call it my "sporran".)

I wear a back pack, it's more manly!

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK ... ;-)

--
Linux Home Automation Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/ (Text only)
Old February 26th 05, 05:08 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Neil Cherry writes:

My own creed: "Never run out of toilet paper."

Be a man
use you hand

(eeww!)

Now, tissue is a serious issue. We can dance
around lesser considerations by pitching Rush
Limbaugh against Lyndon LaRouche in a stupid
PBS Battle of the Politically [S]tilted, but
we absitively /need/ T.P. Bottom line.

'Cuz that's what separates us from the lesser
apes who just let their emissions fly loose
from their tailpipes.

"Be a man" .... phfffttt!

Let us be civilized & clean, and ride bikes.

cheers,
Tom