Uni magazine issue 4

Old January 17th 08, 11:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

Default Uni magazine issue 4

412 wrote:
Seriously... any info on when to expect issue 4? (Is it coming at all?)

I should have a date for printing in the next few working days. Once
that's set I'll calculate the shipping dates & announce it.
Cheers
Mike

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

so to verify, the USA is back to OWW and I will have to buy single
issues from UDC or Brian MacK?

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

mikepenton wrote:
I should have a date for printing in the next few working days. Once
that's set I'll calculate the shipping dates & announce it.
Cheers
Mike

[image:
http://www.robertedselblog.com/wp-co...2400x2400.jpg]
::Finally!::

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 17th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

That's the biggest smiley face I've ver seen. It's kinda creepy...

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 18th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tadaniels

scotthue wrote:
so to verify, the USA is back to OWW and I will have to buy single
issues from UDC or Brian MacK?

I've just received the following information from USA President Wendy
Grzych: The USA intends to provide the next three issues of Uni
Magazine to all members in good standing. If Uni Magazine is able to
establish quarterly publication, then these three issues will be
distributed in conjunction with the next three issues of the USA's
quarterly newsletter, On One Wheel.

Wendy said that the USA Board of Directors decided to refocus On One
Wheel back to its original circa 1974 mission of being a quarterly
newsletter. This was seen in On One Wheel Volume 29, Number 4 that was
published late last year. The, "new," On One Wheel dropped the
expensive glossy paper, offset printing, professional binding and
distribution and bulk mailing. Instead, it was produced on a laser
printer and stapled, processed and mailed by volunteers.

--
tadaniels
http://www.usenet.com
Old January 18th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

forrestunifreak wrote:
That's the biggest smiley face I've ver seen. It's kinda creepy...

How can such a loverly image be creepy?

Old January 18th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

And the opposite-these are only seen through a microscope. Would be
great if you could inject them to cure all the ills of
humankind!

|Filename: smileys.jpg |

MuniAddict

My Videos:

'http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699
Old January 18th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

MuniAddict wrote:
And the opposite-these are only seen through a microscope. Would be
great if you could inject them to cure all the ills of
humankind!

But then they would begin to make your antibodys too happy to concider
attacing antegens

Old January 19th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

sigh,

|Filename: uniMag.jpg |

Chrashing

Regards,
Ken

I've been flying.......
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 2nd 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
domdom2000

So I recently (or well, somewhat recently) subscribed to Uni magazine,
starting at issue four. There was a deal going on to also get a free
buff and calendar...I believe the calendar was for the year 2007...

That's ok though, I'm still excited for it...I'll just cut it up and
hang the good pictures on my walls.

I still haven't heard of any solid date yet though...but i'll just be
here waiting patiently to read my first Uni magazine

--
domdom2000
http://www.usenet.com