Lily Allen cycles round London on a Chopper.

Old August 22nd 07, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven[_2_]

Default Lily Allen cycles round London on a Chopper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfD6jAoJrJg with an ending to make a Daily
Mail reader apoplectic.

--
Tony

" I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."
Bertrand Russell
Old August 22nd 07, 01:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
bugbear

Tony Raven wrote:
... with an ending to make a Daily
Mail reader apoplectic.

Doesn't normally take very much ;-)

BugBear

Old August 22nd 07, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Brooke

in message , Tony Raven
') wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfD6jAoJrJg with an ending to make a Daily
Mail reader apoplectic.

She manages to make cycling in London look remarkably sensible, practical
and fun. Excellent video, congratulations to her.

Not the bike I would have chosen, mind...

Ring of great evil
Small one casts it into flame
Bringing rise of Men ;; gonzoron

Old August 22nd 07, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd[_2_]

On 22/08/2007 12:41, Tony Raven said,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfD6jAoJrJg with an ending to make a Daily
Mail reader apoplectic.

That's really great - she really does look like she's having fun, even
when cycling whilst trying to keep her knees together :-) I expect the
Daily Wail readers will not notice the bit where she gets squeezed by a
van...

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old August 22nd 07, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
david lloyd

"Paul Boyd" wrote in message
On 22/08/2007 12:41, Tony Raven said,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfD6jAoJrJg with an ending to make a Daily
Mail reader apoplectic.

That's really great - she really does look like she's having fun

I should think she was having fun - riding a Chopper. There is a double
entendre in there somewhere. :-P

David Lloyd